DJ Hero - Confirmed and..kind of..sad..

Tarek

Registered
Reaction score
What I mean is, this game will ultimately determine what people think of DJs, not just as people, but what their job is like.

This is a gameplay video, if you want to see the trailer (absolutely disappointing, and a very poor example if you ask me), it's in related videos..

GameSpot Video: DJ Hero Gameplay Movie 1

I'm not too sure how I feel about this, as an aspiring bedroom/small local event DJ..One side of me doesn't care..and the other side of me thinks it will ruin the profession image..

Just a last thought..at the very least they could've used the game as a means to propagate some more unknown genres (ie: Trance + subgenres) instead of dominating with pop and old hip-hop

well,that game looks stupid for sure:lolz::lolz:,but i don`t care about it,because that`s only a way of entertaining kids,the reality is really different though:book:

looks dumb, but maybe it will inspire people? :dontknow: trying to think positively

What I mean is, this game will ultimately determine what people think of DJs, not just as people, but what their job is like.

This is a gameplay video, if you want to see the trailer (absolutely disappointing, and a very poor example if you ask me), it's in related videos..

GameSpot Video: DJ Hero Gameplay Movie 1

I'm not too sure how I feel about this, as an aspiring bedroom/small local event DJ..One side of me doesn't care..and the other side of me thinks it will ruin the profession image..

Just a last thought..at the very least they could've used the game as a means to propagate some more unknown genres (ie: Trance + subgenres) instead of dominating with pop and old hip-hop

Looking at it just now I can hardly imagine who its going to appeal to. we all know there is more to djing than yelling and scratching.

Back