09-07-2009 Mike Emvee - Aria of Musik 020

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
mikeemvee.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Mike Emvee - Aria of Musik 020 on AH.FM 09-07-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Cca 1 hour later, I was reading the NOW PLAYING list - UPCOMING ... there was one more show, David Deere - Aquarius Vision (2-3CET), before some replays. Does anyone know why the UPCOMING list is changig? I would appreciate a stable list which wouldn't change (like on TV). Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cca 1 hour later, I was reading the NOW PLAYING list - UPCOMING ... there was one more show, David Deere - Aquarius Vision (2-3CET), before repeating. Does anyone know why the UPCOMING list is changig? I would appreciate a stable list which wouldn't change (like on TV). Thank you.

im not sure why that is happening, contact Dan, the owner of the site!

glad to be here... i could have seen your boy Daniel Mahuad play tonight... but there are some shaddy people from having me go.. :thumbsdown:

ohhh no!! I'm sure he will kill it too!! he's playing with cosmic gate no?

01 :. Matt Slater - Blue Ocean (Original Mix) [Ora]
02 :. Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time (Reshuffle Remix) [Bedrock]

really slick deep tune

glad to be here... i could have seen your boy Daniel Mahuad play tonight... but there are some shaddy people from having me go.. :thumbsdown:

what!!! that totally not cool....i thought u were going?!

im not sure why that is happening, contact Dan, the owner of the site!

ohhh no!! I'm sure he will kill it too!! he's playing with cosmic gate no?

yea.. he's set starts at 10:00pm - 12:00am.. then Cosmic gate.

yea. he's a damm good DJ.. i can't believe im missing him for the third time....

Cca 1 hour later, I was reading the NOW PLAYING list - UPCOMING ... there was one more show, David Deere - Aquarius Vision (2-3CET), before some replays. Does anyone know why the UPCOMING list is changig? I would appreciate a stable list which wouldn't change (like on TV). Thank you.
some shows pend on an upload i think this aint tv pal! still cant garumble

Back