ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

xgenic.jpg

Every 2nd Friday Monthly
EST: 20.00 - 22.00
GMT: 01.00 - 03.00
CET: 02.00 - 04.00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
XGenic Black Out in Argentina 04 1st hour on AH.FM 10-07-2009.mp3
XGenic Black Out in Argentina 04 2nd hour w Veselin Tasev Guest Mix on AH.FM.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys , hope to see you tonight for Black Out in Argentina 04 , this time we have a real special guest mix from the well known bulgarian trance dj/ producer Veselin Tasev.
As you know , next Tasev release " Blue Light" will include a remix of our prod and also Dima Krasnik & Arctic moon remixes.
See you later guys.

* I will be there !

Hi guys , hope to see you tonight for Black Out in Argentina 04 , this time we have a real special guest mix from the well known bulgarian trance dj/ producer Veselin Tasev.
As you know , next Tasev release " Blue Light" will include a remix of our prod and also Dima Krasnik & Arctic moon remixes.
See you later guys.

* Now Listening : 650 ~ XGenic Black Out in Argentina 04 1st hour on AH.FM *

hey danmark, u have alot of experience when it comes to different avatars. what would you say is the limit on size of avatars in kb form?

At this forum, size is automatically adjusted ( official limit was 100 x 100 ) . Forum software ( Afterhours.FM : vBulletin® Version 3.8.3 ) lets people set all kind of settings. Allowed limit of ava size is one of those :cap:

:dance::dance::dance:

sounding good right now:super::super::super:

great feeeeeeling!!!!! I love it :dancing: ........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT .......... Hey danmark_ori, JeffreySource, XiaoBaiHua, Adam Meza, T-Rance ............ :mml: :mml:

At this forum, size is automatically adjusted ( official limit was 100 x 100 ) . Forum software ( Afterhours.FM : vBulletin® Version 3.8.3 ) lets people set all kind of settings. Allowed limit of ava size is one of those :cap:

cool stuff dude, thanx 4 the info. btw cant wait to hear this set. actually cant hear it all, as i gotta go 2 a softball game here soon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT .......... Hey danmark_ori, JeffreySource, XiaoBaiHua, Adam Meza, T-Rance ............ :mml: :mml:

hey, u still gonna call urself dj ch33r5? i thought that was kinda funny myself.

Hi guys welcome to the new episode of Black Out in Argentina, this time we will have a special guest mix from the bulgarian Veselin Tasev.
Be ready to enjoy Jvd , Ferry Tayle , Andy Blueman , Estigma , Hensha , Jonas Hornblad , Dmitri Bessonov special material we have for you today plus some of our upcoming releases

Back