CDJSHOP has been closed.

DjMatrix619

Registered
Reaction score
CDJshop announcement

Regrettably, we have had to take the decision to close CDJshop. Although the shop was seeing significant sales, these were not sufficient enough to consistently meet the high running costs. Any orders that have not been received by customers will be refunded. We would like to thank everyone who supported the store and will make an announcement as soon as we know our plans regarding the future direct sales of Anjunabeats music.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nooooooo:(

Guess I really need to buy that Canon printer now:lol:

THERE IS NO MORE CDJSHOP.COM GIVE THE WORD OUT

THERE IS NO MORE CDJSHOP.COM GIVE THE WORD OUT

THIS SUCK

cdjshop.com

CDJshop announcement

Regrettably, we have had to take the decision to close CDJshop. Although the shop was seeing significant sales, these were not sufficient enough to consistently meet the high running costs. Any orders that have not been received by customers will be refunded. We would like to thank everyone who supported the store and will make an announcement as soon as we know our plans regarding the future direct sales of Anjunabeats music.

Server time: Thursday 16th of July 2009 05:52:34 PM

Not a good news for trancers, but I have very strong suspicion about the site being hacked instead.
things should clear out soon.:fishing:

Edit:

just found thread in Anjunabeats forums [CDJshop announcement - Anjunabeats Forums]

It is official, I think.

Last edited:
its been announced about a week ago, its really gone

I wonder if that makes my Andy Blueman EP more valuable now :unsure:

Yeah! I'd say it's now worth at least $0.25... but only because I'm sentimental to "Lassie" soundtrack he re-interpreted so well.

Sorry but Andy Blueman's cinematic music is a bit too much on a sugary side for my taste. The only exception was "time to rest". The rest was like a "New and improved, now with more BPMs 2009 Lassie soundtrack remake"

I like dark/cinematic soundscapes like Temple One - String Theory.

/rant

BTW, I think I had something to do with this but perhaps now I'll stop being spammed by CDJShop after repeated requests to be taken off their mail list. Every time I bought something, I was dropped back on it. So, I just stopped buying music there. You can all blame me.

:sorry:

Back