By Request: "Cell Memories"

Jiffy Pop

Registered
Reaction score
This thread is for people to share favorite drunken nights (maybe your friends, maybe yours). These may end with you spending an evening in jail (mine will :wink:), or could be fun memories that you have made or others have told you about in the morning :)

cheers!

:lol::lol:ok here we go......

lesson number 1.....

about 3 years ago i was doing my business and getting a lil tipsy :drunk:...so the club hours ended and my friend was drunk off of her ass and she decided to drive....:driver:bad idea...:lol: this drunk bithc (my friend) goes onto a road where it was getting constructed and the dumbazz goes into a one way!!:lol::lol:nonetheless a cop was heading right towards us!! and there goes the dame cop lights!!!:lol:

officer says: girlz can u step out of the vehicle.....i knew we were going straight to jail!! :lol::lol:we both failed all the dame test!!!

lesson number 1.....

this story is from when i was 18 and a freshmen in college. keep in mind drinking age where i live is 21, so already that is one criminal charge against me (i end with 3 :lol:) me and my friend are driving back to our dormitory room after a party, we get to the parking lot and i have to pee. so i go, middle of the parking lot. however, unknown to me and my friend, a cop had been following us and seeing us turn into the parking lot followed us in and of course saw me in all my glory, peeing on what turned out to be one of the policemen's truck!

so they start to question us, and i give them my Identification, but my friend wont say anything, so they arrest him for not cooperating. Drunk as I am, I see my friend getting arrested and i freak out. In the heat of the moment, I take off and run away, completely forgetting that i had already given the officer my I.D.!!!! I must have gotten about 500 yards away when i realized that no one was following me at all.

I called my family at that point and i think the conversation went something like "mom, i think im going to jail." at that point i suddenly realized that i had already given the policemen my ID, and that might be why they hadnt bothered to follow me. :lol:

I went back on my own and was arrested. I spent the night in jail with my friend, and had the worst hangover of my life in the morning.
i ended up with: Minor in Possesion (underage drinking), Disorderly conduct (peeing in public), and Escape 3 (obvious)

not my best time

Last edited:
:lol::lol:ok here we go......

lesson number 1.....

about 3 years ago i was doing my business and getting a lil tipsy :drunk:...so the club hours ended and my friend was drunk off of her ass and she decided to drive....:driver:bad idea...:lol: this drunk bithc (my friend) goes onto a road where it was getting constructed and the dumbazz goes into a one way!!:lol::lol:nonetheless a cop was heading right towards us!! and there goes the dame cop lights!!!:lol:

officer says: girlz can u step out of the vehicle.....i knew we were going straight to jail!! :lol::lol:we both failed all the dame test!!!

lesson number 1.....

i hate that feeling when you just KNOW... its the "oh f*^% im going to jail" feeling, i guess can also be described as the "OOPS" feeling :lol:

:lolz::lolz: jiffy that was funny as hell but then you were a lil kid who didnt know anything.....:lol::lol:

yeah i have a few others... but if your going to make fun of me I'm not telling
smiley-gen052.gif

This thread is for people to share favorite drunken nights (maybe your friends, maybe yours). These may end with you spending an evening in jail (mine will :wink:), or could be fun memories that you have made or others have told you about in the morning :)

cheers!

Jiffy, you stole my idea for this thread. How dare you?:beat::lolz: I may have to leave Afterhours fm after this transgression:unsure::)

yeah i have a few others... but if your going to make fun of me I'm not telling
smiley-gen052.gif

i had mentioned earlier that this was going to be a funny thread.....:mask:....i have some others as well:lol:

Jiffy, you stole my idea for this thread. How dare you?:beat::lolz: I may have to leave Afterhours fm after this transgression:unsure::)

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

I will edit thread name to appease :rofl:

and like it sez "by request" i just speeded along the process :)

anyways hoping you had something fun to share :)

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

I will edit thread name to appease :rofl:

and like it sez "by request" i just speeded along the process :)

anyways hoping you had something fun to share :)

Seriously speaking though, ide have to say my night the cells was probably one of the least funny experiences I have ever had. But all i remember about my night is that I got in the taxi alone and in my drunken state I must have instructed the driver to take me to my old address which was miles from where I lived at the time. So I Imagine I was wondering around the area and finally found the street where my old school was just about three streets from where my old home was. And it was down there that I was apparently found by a cop. I was layed down asleep on the pavement and I was taken to the police station to spend the rest of the night there. I remember waking up in the darkness of the cell and wondering what was happening and desperately needing a pee. so I simply got up and started peeing on the floor. This of cause did not go down to well with the cops when they came in the morning as the cell stank of pee:lol: In the morning my dad came to bail me out of jail. It was very embarrassing:blush::lol:

well i would say that is the cops fault for not putting a pisser in your cell :dontknow: yeah no one really ENJOYS telling these stories, but i do recognize that many people find humor in some of them (or maybe just me and Glammy)

well i would say that is the cops fault for not putting a pisser in your cell :dontknow: yeah no one really ENJOYS telling these stories, but i do recognize that many people find humor in some of them (or maybe just me and Glammy)

i have a great sense of humor and i think i find this thread rather a bit humorous....but if i do offend anyone i do apologize....:)....

and i know that it wasnt funny at the time....but now that we look back its a bit funny dont you think...:)

i have a great sense of humor and i think i find this thread rather a bit humorous....but if i do offend anyone i do apologize....:)....

and i know that it wasnt funny at the time....but now that we look back its a bit funny dont you think...:)

um, yeah, ok then:unsure::lol::hug:

There was a toilet in the cell, I just missed it:lol::lol::lol:

I find them funny personally, but only because i have learned that I cant change the past and only learn from it, and that whats done is done so why get all worked up about things i cant change?

A happy thread here:bully:

I think this thread is passed its cell buy date:mask::)

Back