Israel Vs Iran. What do you think?

Blackieblack

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody.
I just readed this morning that Israel is planning to attack the locations in Iran where they believe their making nuclear weapons. By doing that, im pretty sure that war will be declared between the two countries and Israel does have weapons of mass destructions.
Just wanted to know what you guys think of the whole situation.

Hopefully What you heard will not come to pass, that region needs a break from conflicts

I've always been against Iran. I don't trust Iran and North Korea on weapons, especially not mass destruction weapons. The ppl in middle east have to accept Isreal is Isreal now. So Isreal is planning to attak Iran? I doubt that will happen. It it happens I'll have to pick the side of Isreal.

I've always been against Iran. I don't trust Iran and North Korea on weapons, especially not mass destruction weapons. The ppl in middle east have to accept Isreal is Isreal now. So Isreal is planning to attak Iran? I doubt that will happen. It it happens I'll have to pick the side of Isreal.

U See We 've 2 Accept Israel & We Did Wiz No Respect !! But We Cant Stop Palestenians For Defeating Them Selves !! It's Their Country & it was taken away From Them !! So They 're Alright in Struggling !

I Dont Trust Iran Too , There 's Many Probs between Egypt & Them ,

:iagree: That Wont happen , Well Why U 'll Pick The Side Of Israel ?!?!

peace joe....,world need for real leaders they can spread peace better than going there & here..........useless

Last edited:
I have to side with Israel, but to a limit. There shouldn't be an issue of having a central homeland. The Arabs/Muslims already have the rest of the Mid East, they can do without a relatively tiny strip of land IMO.

At the same time I'm a little disturbed by the way Zionists are treating non-Israelis in their region. They're not exactly sending out a positive message of tolerance.

Maybe someday both sides will learn that war is never the right answer.

Back