Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - L'Acrobat [Enhanced]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
lacrobatwebsite.jpg

Few records can lay claim to be 'hotly anticipated,' this record however, can; so much so this record is probably the most sought after uplifting trance track of the year so far. Back to back plays on ASOT in both its original and Andy Blueman form, and a staggering 6 plays on TATW including the coveted Web Vote Winner spot, L'Acrobat is both powerful and beautiful and will literally rip the roof off any venue!

Weeks and weeks of forum speculation, 10's of thousands of views on Youtube and licenses to huge summer compilations from the likes of Ministry of Sound and a new remix from French maestros Karydbe and Scylla to boot, get ready for the uplifting summer anthem of 09!

6 x plays on TATW with Above & Beyond
2 x plays on ASOT with Armin van Buuren
Support from Ferry Corsten on Corsten's Countdown
Support from Tiesto on Club Life

Support: Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Activa, Adam White, Andy Moor, Chad Cisneros Tritonal, Charlie G, Cressida, Dan Stone, Danjo, Deep Voices, Deepwide, Digital Nature, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Feel, Estiva, Fast Distance, Flash Brothers, Haris C, Ian Buff, Jon O’Bir, Jonas Hornblad, Jonathan Martin, Joop, Kane Nelson, Kristina Sky, Maarten Hercules, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Melle Bakker (Setrise), Michael Angelo, MIKE / Push, Mike Saint Jules, Mystery Islands, Neil Moore, Nick Chemical, Phillip Alpha, Robert Geitleman, Ronski Speed, Sebastian Brandt, Sequentia, Six Senses, Signum, Steve Anderson, Stoneface & Terminal, Super8 & Tab, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Temple one, Tempo Giusto, The Flyers, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Will Holland, Xgenic, Yaz, Zac Slade

--------------------------------------------------

Buy At Beatport >> Click Here <<

--------------------------------------------------

034lacrobatcover400.jpg

Still your words are not enough to describe this track. One of the best.

:choon:

Hey everybody

The Andy Blueman Remix has climbed to spot #34 on the Beatport chart in 1 day and the Original Mix is at sport #42.

Would just like to thank those who have supported the single already.

Thank you :)

Shameless bump

Original and Andy Blueman Remix are in the Beatport Trance top 20 - w00p

Lovely tracks both...but the Andy Blueman's one ftw for me!! :):bravo:

Really awesome tune :
► Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - L'Acrobat (Original Mix) ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥

I hate to be different, but I'm not a huge fan of the original. I do enjoy the Andy Blueman mix a bit, but still nothing too too special for me. Sorry? :p

fockin' amazing release :bow::wub::wub:

Back