What Was Your First Trance Tune ?
smile.gif

Me : Tiesto - Flight 643 (Original Mix)
biggrin.gif

Cheers

Robert Miles - Children
Nitrous Oxide - North Pole

i heard or i buyed?

i never knew the tracklists from radio 1 in 1998/1999 so i cant remember the titles

but first tracks i can remember with titles were:

Chicane feat Bryan Adams - Dont Give Up
The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia
Airscape - L'esperanza

Don't know exactly, but first one I remember is "Cygnus X - superstring".

Ah the sweet memories....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQr2E0wE1R4&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQr2E0wE1R4&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

not trance but it was ALice Dj - Better off Alone then Sandstorm. then Lethal Industry by Tiesto. if not considered trance then it was Armin Van Buuren - Blue Fear :music:

Psytrance but Moshi Moshi from Infected Mushroom.

Trance I would say Forbidden Fruit by PvD :)

Armin Van Buuren - Burned With Desire
or
Tiesto - Rain Down On Me

one of those two. I can't remember. But I do remember listening to both of them constantly when I first heard them. but for sure those two.

Its got to be Sandstorm and Feel the Beat for me...if that counts...

Robert Miles - Children

I can't even remember.. I must be too old :p

whatever it was it got me hooked :fishing:

Well I don't know the name of the first trance tune I heard as it came from radio but among the first trance tunes that I heard and owned was Quench - Dreams :choon: from 1993

My frst trance tune was "Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay....

I guess i have evolved from that kind of trance to the more progressive stuff like we hear now on Afterhours.

:choon::choon::ee::ah:

I knew of sandstorm, but I didn't start looking for more trance until I heard: ATB - Too Much Rain

My First Trance Tune ..................................................................

DANIEL KANDI - CHILD

AmazingTune.

Cressida - 6AM (Kyau & Albert Remix)

.....there are soo many though~

How can someone remember back that far? Let's say it was either The Silence, last track of Perfecto Presents Another World CD2 or it was Amoebaassassin's Piledriver.... yeah let's go with Piledriver, also from that mix. Best Okie mix ever made in my opinion.

Back