Sassou Hentora - Hentoration Beats 00

Sassou Hentora

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name : Sassou Hentora
*Being a Dj 4 from 1999
*Style of music played: Trance & Progressive (Deep & Dark)
*Biogrphy:
Sassou Hentora his real name is Oussama Ben Salah was born in march 13 1990 (still young) from tunisia : in his childhood he was very interested in listening & playing musics he was always selecting the best musics ever played since 1999 & he was very fan of electronic musics so at his age of 18th he begans making electronic musics & have recognized his talent later & he started posting his musics everywhere in the web in searching of beeing famous ; now he is a student in university of computer's sciences & networking (it's really from his habbits :) ) & he have two goals to achieve being from the top trance & progressive artists in the world & having the computer's Sciences & networking engeneering .

Tracklist :
1-Quarrel - Feel You Better (Art Patrice Remix) [Witty Tunes]
2-Scope - Strung Out (2009 Mix) [Urbantorque]
3-M&D Substance - Renaissance (Original Mix) [Vise Versa Music]
4-Martin Brodin - Deep Shit (Original Mix) [Seamless Black]
5- ID - ID
6-Dana Bergquist & Peder G - Casablanca (Apologist Remix) [Dyami]
7- ID - ID
8-Darin Epsilon presents Eventide - Stormchaser (Original Mix) [Moon Tribal]
9- Ricky Inch - Winter Love (Dub Mix) [Cabrio Records]
10- Tobbias Hoppe - Dancing On A Cloud (Python I Think I Can Dance Remix) [Jetlag Digital]

Download Link :
https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y1RxRm80NHZBNkhIRGc9PQ

Important :
well this mix was mixed last week (Only Deep & Progressive Stuffs) but never been uploaded so i give a try here in a wait of entering the ah.fm radio if u like this mix support me with your comment & till next time to another mix with trance & progressive stuffs togethers ! thanks !

hi sassau,

i would like to listen to your set, could you re-post it to enable a download or listen.

many thanks

Back