Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
vemag.jpg

The unique experience in progressive and trance scene! GEORGE VEMAG promises to continue the unexpectable radioshow with fresh tunes from the future of dance music! This radioshow includes mixes from the biggest names in trance,techno and progressive and offers you the expected quality!

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

To Download - CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
heeeey one of my old classic favorite tracks: for an angel - Paul Van Dyk.:music::choon:

Hi guys! :)
What's the track playing now???

10:31 am here in peru / tunning track -->10:24 Ashley WallBridge vs Andy Moor Feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces

10:31 am here in peru / tunning track -->10:24 Ashley WallBridge vs Andy Moor Feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces

Excuse me, i didn't get it? Do u mean that "am here in peru" is the track playing right now?
Do u know the track that was playing at that time i asked???
:dance:

Does anyone have any tracklist, please???

Excuse me, i didn't get it? Do u mean that "am here in peru" is the track playing right now?
Do u know the track that was playing at that time i asked???
xD no no sorry my bad. I meant 10:31 time here in peru, a.m. not am and it means here is morning, just giving the time for try to put the name of the track at 10:24 a.m.
I think you were looking for that name --> Ashley WallBridge vs Andy Moor Feat. Meighan Nealon - Faces

cuz your asking post here it looks 10:17 a.m.

Last edited:
* Now Listening : 1016 ~ George Vemag - Waves of Euphoria Session 060 on AH.FM *

good mornig from the usa polar :friends:

hello good afternoon shadow2100 ! :hug:

Have been listening over 50 minutes - just too busy for the Forum so far :wink:

this is some remix of ferry corsten - radio crash. cant remember the specific remix tho.

* Now Listening : 1008 ~ George Vemag - Waves of Euphoria Session 060 on AH.FM *

what is this play?

Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash

Ferry Corsten
Ferry Corsten Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ferry Corsten

Aliases: 4x4, A Jolly Good Fellow, Albion, Bypass (4), Cyber F, Dance Therapy, Delaquente, Digital Control, East West (2), Eon (2), Exiter, Farinha, Ferr, Firmly Undaground, Free Inside, Funk Einsatz, Kinky Toys, Lunalife, Moonman, Nutter, The, Party Cruiser, Pulp Victim, Raya Shaku, Sidewinder (2), Skywalker (4), System F, Zenithal

In Groups: Alter Native, Blade Racer, Discodroids, Double Dutch (4), Elektrika, Embrace (6), Energiya, FB (3), Fernick, Gouryella, Mind To Mind, Nixieland, Penetrator, Project Aurora, Riptide, Roef, S.O.A, Scum, Selected Worx, Sons Of Aliens, Soundcheck, Spirit Of Adventure, Starparty, Tellurians, The, Veracocha, Vimana

images
images
204069703_m.jpg
m_341c76cb46be4ae5c83ae778561deec8.jpg

this is some remix of ferry corsten - radio crash. cant remember the specific remix tho.

:dancing: dag avoice217 ! :grinning:

Ahhhh yeah - a fresh set from GEORGE VEMAG. Check out the download link to this set in the first post of this thread.

Back