The AH DJ Poll 2009

Vote for your favourite AH DJs 2009

• Total voters

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
With the DJ Mag Top 100 poll in full swing, we thought it would be fun to post a poll here too. We've listed all the current AH DJs in alphabetical order and listed the DJs that made the DJ Mag Top 150 in 2008 with their position next to their name. Don't forget to vote this year @ Top 100 DJs 2009 powered by Trackitdown.net & claim your free track. This year, voting will finish September 23rd, allowing clubbers 7 weeks to choose their favourite DJs.

djmag.gif

With the DJ Mag poll you get to vote for 5 DJs, however, with the poll system on the forum here, you can vote for as many DJs as you like.

So....What DJs have rocked your world in clubs across the world this year?

haha! really nice idea, i will vote for you Vicky :)

its also the time of year when every DJ and their mother flood your inbox with "vote for me" :ee:

cr@p, I doesn't saw Nitrous Oxide and Leon Bolier :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Last edited:
where is andy blueman???

Luke Terry added
Luismi name changed to Dj Luismi :)

BEN HUNT! (I'm the first and only so far :wavecry:)

where is andy blueman???

Andy Blueman is only a producer, not a DJ. I think he is getting into some film scores too which is cool.

Arf, I forgot to vote Brandt too :(

Nice poll anyway.

This is great, Lets vote here:friends::friends::friends::friends:

thank you very much for the votes i already have, and hope i can have more xDDD

:loveah:

Voted

and as always i forgot 2 or 3 PPL

but will vote for them for sure onm the DJ Mag

voted... I based my voting on DJ'ing not producing and only picked from those DJ's ive heard this year and of course I forgot one :icecream:

I hate these kind of polls, I like so many and want to vote them all :LMAO:

By the way, why Angel Ace isn't on the poll? :unsure:

Back