Phillip Alpha - Sudden Changes [Enhanced]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
phillipalphawebsite.jpg

Available now on Audiojelly!
PHILLIP ALPHA :: SUDDEN CHANGES :: Audiojelly Dance Music Download Site

Newcomer Phillip Alpha debuts on Enhanced with this slice of peak time perfection co-produced by Daniel Kandi. Brilliant big room trance! Those fond of L'Acrobat will no doubt love this!

Remixes come from the scorching hot Ashley Wallbridge who stamps his own unique take on the original, and another fresh face Alex Lamb of Sweden finishes off the package nicely with a classy deeper take on the original.

Big summer trance supported by Armin van Buuren twice on A State Of Trance and twice on Global DJ Broadcast with Markus Schulz!

Supportlist: Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, 7 Skies, Activa, Adam Nickey, Adam White, Airwave, Alex MORPH, Ali Wilson, Aly & Fila, Andre Visior, Andy Moor, Tritonal, Charlie G, Cressida, Dale Corderoy, Dan Stone, Daniel Heatcliff, Daniel Kandi, Danjo, Danny Slade, Deep Voices, Digital Nature, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Redstar, Ernesto vs Bastien, Estiva, Fast Distance, Ferry Tayle, Flash Brothers, Gil La, Graham Gold, Haris C, Heller, Ian Betts, Ian Buff, Ilya Soloview, John Askew, Jon Nix, Jon O’Bir, Jonas Hornblad, Jonathan Martin, Jorn van Deynhoven, Jussi Soro, Kane Nelson, Ken Spector, Kris O'Neil, Kris Andrews, Kristina Sky, Lange, Les Hemstock, Maarten Hercules, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Matt Darey, Melle Bakker, Michael Angelo, M.I.K.E., Mike Cowie, Mike Saint Jules, Mystery Islands, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Nicholas Bennison, Niklas Harding, P.H.A.T.T, Signum, Passenger 75, Paul Pearson, Phillip Alpha, Rav Takhar, Robert Nickson, Ruben de Ronde, Sam Wankowski, Sebastian Brandt, Sequentia, Signalrunners, Signum, Simon Barwood, Six Senses, Sophie Sugar, Steve Anderson, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Tania Mann, Taras (Trancetribe), Temple One, Tempo Giusto, The Flyers, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Tino Hufeld, Tom Colontonio, Vicky Devine, Woody van Eyden, Will Holland, Xgenic, Yaz, Zac Slade and many many more!

this release is not my style
Ashley Wallbridge remix sounds like rip off another track
I don't like any of the mixes, one of the worst releases of this year imo

Worst on Enhanced or worst alltogether?

worst of all I've heard so far
mostly because of Ashley's remix :mask: reminds me too much of deadmau5 :lolz:
I got allergy for this kind of stuff :mask:

amaaaaaaaaaazing :wub:

WOW ORIGINAL MIX IS THE BEST AMAZING SOUNDS.

Why all the hatred? :mask: The original mix is just awesome! :super:

out of all the crappy mediocre trance, you think this is the worst release this year lol? you're of course entitled to your opinion, but I was just a bit suprised haha :)

Damn, bought the whole EP, I am getting poor! :lol:

Great to hear! Thanks for your support :) And yeh, I know it all too well, the thing about spending alot of money on music - I just can't help it lol.

out of all the crappy mediocre trance, you think this is the worst release this year lol? you're of course entitled to your opinion, but I was just a bit suprised haha :)

Great to hear! Thanks for your support :) And yeh, I know it all too well, the thing about spending alot of money on music - I just can't help it lol.

I just hate minimal/tribal that's all

Last edited:
Why all the hatred? :mask: The original mix is just awesome! :super:

its not hatred at all, just personal and honest opinions, as an artist you have to be prepared to accept the fact that not everyone is going to like your work

i wouldn't call it the worst release, overall its a nice track, but lacks the "newcomer fresh/original/unique sound" IMO, too much like a well known sound out there already :)

Betelgeuse release is way better than this relase and i dont like progressive much. to cheesy. original is the only good one, but yet i still think Daniel Kandi produced this one. :mask:

this release is not my style
Ashley Wallbridge remix sounds like rip off another track
I don't like any of the mixes, one of the worst releases of this year imo

Non of those influences in the original mix :)

I was talking about remix :p

original is also not one of the tracks I could like
mellody is to simple, like most of tracks produced so far, tune should have something original

Last edited:
I was talking about remix :p

I knew that. Was just pointing out that there was something for the regular Enhanced fans in the original. Both Ashley's and the Alex Lamb remix ain't what we usually release.

And I think you're actually mistaking the Alex Lamb mix with the Ashley Wallbridge mix maybe? The Alex Lamb mix is leaning a bit towards tech house and the Ashley Wallbridge is quite similar to what Cosmic Gate are doing.

Deeper stuff for sure, but minimal/tribal? Not really, but I know what you mean, so it's all good :hug:

I knew that. Was just pointing out that there was something for the regular Enhanced fans in the original. Both Ashley's and the Alex Lamb remix ain't what we usually release.

And I think you're actually mistaking the Alex Lamb mix with the Ashley Wallbridge mix maybe? The Alex Lamb mix is leaning a bit towards tech house and the Ashley Wallbridge is quite similar to what Cosmic Gate are doing.

Deeper stuff for sure, but minimal/tribal? Not really, but I know what you mean, so it's all good :hug:

I know :lol: Enhanced loves clear progressive and uplifting. And I'm not mistaking anything here :mask: I'm also not a fan of Cosmic Gate, I defienitely prefer their older tracks like Exploration of Space and other tracks they produced few years ago. Also tech house is not my fav kind of music :lol:

I love uplifting and tech trance

Back