AH.FM KEEPS STOPPING FOR NO REASON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

main_legend

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had this problem for a while now. I play the stream either through the flash player or media player on my pc and everytime it stops for no reason at random times. Then i have to press play again to start it back up. I have changed the buffer size in media player and still no luck.

Anyone else got any other suggestions as to how i can keep a continuous stream with no interuptions??

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I have had this problem for a while now. I play the stream either through the flash player or media player on my pc and everytime it stops for no reason at random times. Then i have to press play again to start it back up. I have changed the buffer size in media player and still no luck.

Anyone else got any other suggestions as to how i can keep a continuous stream with no interuptions??

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate, are you using 192k or 96k? I dont see why it would stop, it should play continuous, you have a firewall? maybe its a antivirus? kaspersky?

This is the first time i hear this, if anyone else has same issue please post it.

I am using 192k, have 8mb broadband and i use norton anti-virus. Might see if i can add a rule to allow the player full access.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah try to add media player full access, i know kaspersky blocks streaming ... I even saw antivirus software block stream after 10+ mins, just need to enable the streaming and it should be good :)

let me know what happens mate.

This is the first time i hear this, if anyone else has same issue please post it.
I've got the same issue during 1 year :grinning2: But music stops not so often

Ya it happens to me to, but for me its a buffer problem, when i start the radio i gotta let it buffer for maybe 1 min then it plays smoothly, no interruptions.

Don't forgot to check any firewall expections in your router.

I have never had any problems streaming AH.

Also try using a different media player like Foobar2000

And post your results in here.

If anyone needs assitance. I can always give free support to

anyone over Remote Asssitance. ;)

Also try using a different media player like Foobar2000
I tried many players and also tried to turn off av \ firewalls, no effect.
Dunno wtf, maybe its my i-net provider issues :(
Or maybe I need to completely remove firewall, but I dont want to do it :mask:

I think it's best to consult your ISP about your streaming problems

They said that it's not their problem, than means they lie or it's my problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back