I love Music
Reaction score
jonathan_allyn.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Jonathan Allyn - Subterranean Episode 001 on AH.FM 21-08-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone! Its almost time. There is so much good music going on tonight and am looking forward to launching my show for all of you in just a couple hours! :dance:

yeah, its better now i hear PSY :lol: :mml:

Speaking of ... I'm going to a Psy Trance Camp-out in north east Texas. I'm going with some friends of mine from Rice University in Houston that I met at Future Fest. They invited me to come down to Houston and stay in their dorm room for Funtastic Voyage II. I went. They were the best hosts! Max is an astrophysics/math double major and Jon-Ross is a English/History/Economics triple major. That is some campus, let me tell you. Just beautiful. I had a great time. So we are all going to this camp-out and party to Psy Trance all weekend. Fun! :dancing::super::grinning::cat:

tuned for new show

* Now Listening : 723 ~ Jonathan Allyn - Subterranean Episode 001 on AH.FM *

Speaking of ... I'm going to a Psy Trance Camp-out in north east Texas. I'm going with some friends of mine from Rice University in Houston that I met at Future Fest. They invited me to come down to Houston and stay in their dorm room for Funtastic Voyage II. I went. They were the best hosts! Max is an astrophysics/math double major and Jon-Ross is a English/History/Economics triple major. That is some campus, let me tell you. Just beautiful. I had a great time. So we are all going to this camp-out and party to Psy Trance all weekend. Fun! :dancing::super::grinning::cat:

:book: new show .. .. .. :dance:

HI JONATHAN :friends: Welcome to After Hours the Best Programation in the World :friends:

pleasant start:dance:

1) Infectious - X-Cabs Feat. Marc Coats (Jonathan Allyn Remix) - Hook Recordings

Hope you guys liked this one. Is a remix of a favorite track of mine originally released with this vocal I think in 2001. Will be out in about 6 weeks.

quite banging:super:

Owww very nice :super:

:: Infectious - X-Cabs Feat. Marc Coats (Jonathan Allyn Remix) ::

1) Infectious - X-Cabs Feat. Marc Coats (Jonathan Allyn Remix) - Hook Recordings

Hope you guys liked this one. Is a remix of a favorite track of mine originally released with this vocal I think in 2001. Will be out in about 6 weeks.

:good2: sounds good ! :grinning:

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

2) Floating Free - Vibrasphere (Visua Remix)

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Vibrasphere ftw! :clap:

:dance::dance::dance:

:dancing::dancing: :dancing::)

liking this so far:dance:

Back