1985 - London

MuhKoInc

Registered
Reaction score
Im not really smart about these releases, but I was listening to AH.FM(!) and when Tone Diary 088 came on I immediately noticed the first song, and thought to myself that i really want that song.
I was told that it was yet to be released, but I figured since it has been played on AH.FM and the episode is now ready for download that i could find the original tune somewhere.
1985 - London

But is the artist really 1985? Or London?
Or am I completely wrong here?
I would really love to have that song, or at least know its name, and google and youtube doesn't give any results, so guys, please help me out with this! :)

Hello dude!! There isn't any error...the artist is really 1985! Is the same producer of "Nifra - Complicated Life (1985 Remix)", maybe you know him under the alias Markus Schossow! :)

Okay I see, but i still cant find the actual song!
Ive searched 1985 - London as the tracklist said, and Ive searched Markus Schossow - London, still no result. When does it come out as a single track?

Surely it haven't been relased..you chan check on markus schossow's myspace for notices! I think there are information in it..:)

Schossow is pretty quick to release his tracks, but some never get released. I bet this one gets released though in the next couple weeks.

I hope it will, this tune is awesome! Haven't heard it? Go hear it! :D

"1985" is side project of markus schossow :) its realy ?

Back