Thread: Hello from Edinburgh!

Arrow Hello from Edinburgh!

Hey guys,
    Anyone else around here? How is everyone finding the music scene in the country this fine summer? I'm a wee bit dissappointed in the fact that it took m several weeks to find a club in Edinburgh that plays decent trance. Argh!

Gee in Edinburgh
    <3

I havent been to Scotland in years, but there are plenty of good nights in middle England!

Much been happening at The Arches in Glasgow lately?
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

hey, i live just outside edinburgh, i think boombox at berlin is the only night that plays trance.

Thumbs up

HI there, Most of the best trance clubs are in Glasgow like THE ARCHES OR ARCHAOS OR CARLING ACADEMY ....I love COLOURSFEST that is at BRAEHEAD ARENA in JUNE and THE INGLISTON MARKET has a big event in AUGUST usually ........Should go sometime if u want ....My facebook is DJTRANCEMAN@HOTMAIL.COM or drop me a line sometime if u want or anyone for that matter .....bye for now

:D
    Thanks! Might just do that

I'm 50 mins from Edinburgh, used to go there clubbing, but trance nights there are dieing....tend to go to Newcastle or leeds these days.

Check out the Liquid Room, on certain nights it can be good. You can also travel through to glasgow for the Infexious nights and Intenzifi @ The Soundhaus, though i haven't been to the latter for a while, if you can get there you will not regret it "Stompin"

Thread Information