Paul Miller & Sasha Dubrovsky - Impact (inc Remixes) [Unearthed]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
6296_123285766540_556046540_3013899_6629443_n.jpg

Paul Miller has teamed up with fellow countryman Sasha Dubrovsky to create this massive trance track. The track means business from the outset with strong percussion and a meaty kickdrum. It then eloquently builds with carefully placed synths, arpeggios and acid lines flowing into a hugely euphoric breakdown. Impact then drops into a massive tech-style mainsection. A real club track.

Thomas Coastline is first up on remix duties. Thomas' remix builds with some carefully selected plucks, dropping into an awesome acid line and then introducing a piano which gives an entirely new dimension to the breakdown. The slightly reworked melody then builds to an epic climax and continues into the track before dropping into the awesome acid line again for the outro.

Dmitry Bessonov brings us the next remix on a more melodic tip. Dmitry's remix builds gently with soothing plucks and pads before dropping into an awesome balaeric breakdown that will have everybody reaching for the lazers. The beat drops back in and continues to smoothly build with great extra touches that Dmitry has added.

Completing the package is a remix from Trance Arts & Luke Terry who have teamed up to create a massive clubby rework. The track gathers momentum quickly with acid lines and synth fills before dropping into a short break introducing pads and arpeggios, briefly building before dropping into the main breakdown. The break features filled up with choirs, breakbeats, and a strong melody synth which builds to a huge climax before dropping into a banging main section.

Release info:

Release date: Beatport Exclusive - 21st September 2009
All Other Stores - 5th October 2009

1. Paul Miller & Sasha Dubrovsky - Impact (Original Mix) [Sample]
2. Paul Miller & Sasha Dubrovsky - Impact (Thomas Coastline Remix) [Sample]
3. Paul Miller & Sasha Dubrovsky - Impact (Dmitry Bessonov Remix) [Sample]
4. Paul Miller & Sasha Dubrovsky - Impact (Trance Arts & Luke Terry Remix) [Sample]

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Unearthed Records | Home

Original Mix and Thomas Coastline Remix are great tunes \o/
I don't like too much style of Dmitry Bessonov :unsure:
loving most Luke and Torti remix :) that's what trance is all about :super::super::super::super::super: omfg it's one of my favs atm :choon::choon: oh god what a track :cry::cry::cry::cry: can't stop listening to samples :lol:

btw wtf is Miller doing on Unearthed :lol:

Last edited:
Listened to the samples and loving both Dmitry Bessonov and Trance Arts & Luke Terry remix :love:

seems Paul Miller is back:)
:grinning2::super:another remix releasing December still:choon:
Listened to the samples and loving both Dmitry Bessonov and Trance Arts & Luke Terry remix :love:
you just gota love Paul Miller. original is amazing as is, now with Unearthed Artists on Remix. omg. i must listen previews when i get home.:super:

seems Coastline Remix is the winner. thats the only one ive heard dj's play:rofl:but its absolute amazing! loving all remixes:love:

Original Mix and Thomas Coastline Remix are great tunes \o/
I don't like too much style of Dmitry Bessonov :unsure:
loving most Luke and Torti remix :) that's what trance is all about :super::super::super::super::super: omfg it's one of my favs atm :choon::choon: oh god what a track :cry::cry::cry::cry: can't stop listening to samples :lol:

btw wtf is Miller doing on Unearthed :lol:
Paul Miller is signed with Unearthed:mask: i think Unearthed bought CSR label.:lol: check both Unearthed mysapce and CSR label myspace.:lol: they are identical, except CSR has stopped releasing.:lol: and Blind Range by Manuel Le Saux was suppose to release on CSR now its releasing on Unearthed:mask:

Back