F. Massif - Understatement (Skytech vs Rick Valentine Rework)

Sounds similars to : Soliquid - Music Is For Rich People (Mat Zo Remix) ,Skytech - Solitude (Original Mix)

GENIAL REMIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Sounds similars to : Soliquid - Music Is For Rich People (Mat Zo Remix) ,Skytech - Solitude (Original Mix)

GENIAL REMIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Hehe not sure about "Music Is For Rich People" maybe because of the deep dark bass which the original of Understatement has we wanted to keep it but make it more powerfull with the key changes in the baseline which ofcourse myself, mat zo & skytech love doing in our tracks.
With skytech - solitude yeah theres some synths that sound similar and kick drums they may have used before.
I really wanted the baseline to be apart of the melody still, like it is in the original and have the breakdown pretty much the same but with more power.
With the original when it kicks back in after the breakdown it just kinda seems to restart where it started at nothing really changes just back to the baseline, so i wanted to change this part and make it expload into something immense if we did that perfect.

Heres the original btw for those who cant remember it from 2003 and want to compare.

Original:
YouTube - F Massif - Understatement

Rework:
YouTube - F. Massif- Understatement (Skytech vs Rick Valentine Rework) TATW 299 HD

Back