10am London
5am New York/Toronto
4am Chicago
2am Seattle/LA

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here[/CENTER]

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6GIFHIV

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup AH.FM'ers - and welcome to another episode of Universal Language.

This month on the show, I feature a very special guest mix by DJ Contagious. Last month I had Brett James on the show, who is one half of Global Trance Radio here in Australia. Well tonight, I have DJ Contagious - the other half.

In this months show I feature an array of melodic tracks with sounds from The Blizzard, DJ Orkidea, Andy Moor, Mike Foyle, Markus Schulz, the ever so talented vocalist Marcie, and a couple of classic tracks.

DJ Contagious starts out progressive, dives into some tech trance then gets abit melodic towards the end. He even threw in a massive classic from 2005. Wanna know what it is? Then stick around for this amazing set that continues to show off Australia's trance music talent.

Here is the bio on DJ Contagious...

DJ%20Contagious.jpg

DJ Contagious: http://www.myspace.com/dj_contagious

I’ve been in the DJ scene since 2005, playing at the biggest clubs in Adelaide. Each and every week Brett James and myself bring you ‘Global Trance’. Broadcasting to over 3 million listeners, all around the world! Bringing you the most cutting edge progressive trance from the biggest names in Trance Music.

Working with and interviewing artists such as Matt Darey, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, 4 Strings, Kyau & Albert, Paul Oakenfold, Markus Schulz, Martin Roth, Ken Spector, Robert Nickson, BT, Allende, Tenisha and many more.

With label support from the biggest record companies on the globe: Armada, Coldharbour, Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep, Vandit, Moonrising, Darey Products, Euphonic, Finity, Lost Language and loads more, Global Trance offers the freshest sound of trance music in Adelaide week in, week out.

I am also involved as a moderator on TranceSA.com, an Adelaide Trance based forum; also producing (every now and then) ‘Momentum’, TranceSA.com’s online radio show.

Check TranceSA.com for all the latest in Global Trance and gig information!

So tune in, and enjoy.

from Australia Mike Nichol to Australia Dreamension:music::music:

-== DreamensioN ==-
01 - The Blizzard With Gaate - Iselilja (Dub Mix) [S107 Records]
02 - Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armand]

Hi all - and thanks for tuning in!

-== DreamensioN ==-
02 - Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armand]
03 - DJ Orkidea - Metaverse (Gareth Emery remix) [AVA Recordings]

-== DreamensioN ==-
03 - DJ Orkidea - Metaverse (Gareth Emery remix) [AVA Recordings]
04 - Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - Yearzero (Orkideas Metaverse mix) [AVA Recordings]

Back