Trance Awards DJ Competition 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
tid_logo.jpg

The highlight of the Trance Awards every year is the star-studded awards ceremony. This year's DJs include Markus Schulz, Menno De Jong, Simon Patterson, Sean Tyas and Claudia Cazacu, but you could join them in stepping behind the most famous turntables in the world! In conjunction with The Gallery, Trackitdown.net will be giving 4 young DJ guns their chance to shine. If you think that's sounding like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don't waste another minute! All you need to do to enter the running is put your latest (and greatest!) DJ mix in the post to:

Trance Awards DJ Mix Competition
Trackitdown Ltd
K304 Tower Bridge Business Complex
100 Clements Road
London
SE16 4DG

Don't forget your full contact details (including your name, e-mail address and day & night time telephone numbers) along with your entry. Winners will be judged on mixing and presentation and will be contacted shortly after the close of the poll. Please note: you must be able to get yourself to and from the event itself.
Rules

1. All entrants must be 18 years old or over.
2. Closing date: 30th September 2009.
3. The judges' decision is final.
4. Winners must be available and able to travel to Ministry of Sound on 9th October 2009 at their own expense.

gallery_logo.jpg
mos_logo.jpg

Whohooooo. Ill try it. Im living in London, so, tooo much sets waiting for me :-D

Anyway, how long must be that set ? Im expecting 1hr. True isnt it?

Last edited:
i`m thinking about competing myself as well......will use some of the killer Ronny K`s tracks :)

18 or over? That's not fair heh, I'm 17 and would have loved to enter in this contest, I know I have the talent and ear for it.. Guess I'll have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back