Reaction score
resonate.jpg

http://www.djresonate.co.uk/

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
DJ Resonate - Energy Transmissions 004 on AH.FM 05-09-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ready to rock guys! Turn that progressive off lets av it :)

* Trancing in the fast lane : 797 ~ DJ Resonate - Energy Transmissions 004 on AH.FM *

Ready to rock guys! Turn that progressive off lets av it :)

let's go ! :bumpit: :grinning:

Evening all :)

Sorry i missed last months set, and i know even turning up once a month is weak compared to the hardcore but that's just how my life is atm :)

Great last tunes from Nitrous - i was loving it...

maybe a lil of uk hardtrance for a change mate? :) :mml:

me likes :mml:

wth? everyone is in the hard lately?:lol::lol::lol:

im not believe me :p hard trance is alright once in a month or so but no more

this is still trance IMO

im not believe me :p hard trance is alright once in a month or so but no more

this is still trance IMO

beside this is not exactly hardtrance or something it just i believe UK djs use different trance songs that dutch djs,correct me someone if i am wrong,but still trance ofcource :smile:

beside this is not exactly hardtrance or something it just i believe UK djs use different trance songs that dutch djs,correct me someone if i am wrong,but still trance ofcource :smile:

To my impression, you're absolutely right. There both 'national identities' ( at some rate - of course there are always the exceptions too ) I noticed the differences too buying compact discs years ago. Different ' flavors ' of ( all kind of ) Dutch and German DJ's for instance :grinning:​

I think your rite, its weird most the songs in n2o set I chose not to play, ive always likes the harder side tbh but I wouldnt call this hard trance, just pitched up a bit. I also like to play a bit diff to all the other guys on here, so many good DJ's on this station :)

Wheres all the IDers?!

Back