Ronny K. - Zolthar (Let U Know)

Timo

Registered
Reaction score
Fenology is back with a powerful Trancer from Ronny K., a Czech producer and a talent to look out for! With energetic and Uplifting Trance productions he shows off his full potential and his name already started to appear in various global Trance formats such as Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance" or "HeavensGate" with Alex M.O.R.P.H. B2B Woody van Eyden!

Now he's taking off with his first release on Fenology Records. It's called "Zolthar" and Ronny K. wants to Let U Know that you should have an eye on him in the future!

"Zolthar" is already starting to get supported by top DJs, so look out for its release on September 23rd (Beatport) / 30th (iTunes, etc..).

If you want to listen to a preview of the track, go to www.fenology.com, scroll down to the Fenology releases on that page and click on FEN-026 - RONNY K. ZOLTHAR

Just got this Statement from B.E.N.:
"This is my tune of the year so far, hands down! This is what Trance is all about, thank f*ck Ronny's turned up with this...takes me back to the good days when I first got into Trance. 9/10"

Just got this Statement from B.E.N.:
"This is my tune of the year so far, hands down! This is what Trance is all about, thank f*ck Ronny's turned up with this...takes me back to the good days when I first got into Trance. 9/10"

True, Ben also sent me this text. Im very glad he like it alot. :friends:

Just heard a preview, amazing work Ronny :grinning:

ZOLTHAR (Let U Know) is going to be a massive choon!

Better quality preview on YouTube:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dtSHKpUtU[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT:
Haha, Ronny you were a second quicker than me :p

Better quality preview on YouTube:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dtSHKpUtU[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT:
Haha, Ronny you were a second quicker than me :p

Littlebit :)

Shame on you! It's my opinion!

The track is more predictable! :ee:

Whats more predictable is you downloading illegal tunes and playing them "its a small world frychicken" :music:

Finalmente llegó a sus sentidos y detener su programa ilegal

emotion... must be a bumpy ride on distantlands tail :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back