Steve Allen - So Far From Me [nu-depth recordings]

dannypowers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that downloads are now available of Steve Allen’s ‘So
Far From Me’ (nudepth010) exclusive from Beatport

nudepth010x.jpg

Beatport – https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/185586/So Far From Me

Again nu-depth welcomes another new name to its ranks and this is a guy who is certainly no stranger to the trance circuit at the minute. With support from the biggest names out there, Steve Allen lands down with the buzzing feel of 'So Far From Me'. With a mesmerizing melody and a killer riff, this track will certainly get that 'hands in the air' reaction it truly deserves.
After his thumping cut 'The Unit' from last year on nu-depth, we welcome back Airborne Angel who takes the break into overdrive with some massive pads to give it a very intense, atmospheric feel.
Keeping the uplifting vibes coming is another artist who has already graced nu-depth with 'Skydiver'. Sunset gives the track his own take perfectly, adding more drive and giving us plenty of rushing moments with his own complexion on the melody.
With his 'Lego' track still doing the rounds, Waterspark gives us a wonderful version that is more progressive based than the others but still keeps the uplifting original elements in tack.
Lastly banging it out with a massive tech-trance rework is the rising star Indecent Noise; here he gives us a huge siren stab hook that will simply destroy floors in its way!!!

DJ Support – Sean Tyas, Aly & Fila, Richard Durand, Jon O’Bir, John Askew, DJ Shah, Tom Colontonio, Mark Pledger, Steve Anderson, Paul Trainer, Dimitri Kechagias, Joop, Ernesto & Bastian, Danilo Ercole, Manuel Le Saux, Jorn Van Deynhoven, K90, Suzy Solar, Andre Visior, Haris C, George Acosta, Digital Nature, Graham Gold, Cesar Lugo, Tritonal, Artento Divini, Sasha Da Link, Michael Angelo, Lee Haslam, Kristina Sky, Tillman Uhrmacher, Dash Berlin, Lemon & Einar K, Mark Eteson, Talla 2XLC, Marcos, DJ Eco, Vicky Devine, Adam Nickey, Fast Distance, Danny Powers.

Radio Plays – Aly & Fila Future Sound Of Egypt 094, Sean Tyas Tytanium Sessions 004, DJ Shah Music For Balearic People 069, Mark Pledger Anjuna Beats Worldwide 138, Tom Colontonio OMEGA 018, Steve Anderson Presents SAME Sessions (August 2009), Digital Nature Presents Decadance (August 2009), Suzy Solar Power Sessions 411, DJ Ange Isolation 004, Dimitri Kechagias Flux BPM On The Move, The Perceptive Recordings Show 012, UK In The Mix 004 On Afterhours FM, Danny Powers Presents nu-depth Sessions 004 & 005, Danny Powers Presents nu-visions 001

nudepth010_banner.jpg

Coming soon – Danny Powers ‘The White Isle / Menace' (nudepth011)

Also out now on nu-depth recordings are –
(nudepthdig003) Sean Truby – Ultra Violet (Original / Cesar Lugo Remix / Astera Remix)
(nudepth009) Waterspark – Lego (Original / Andy Blueman Remix / Gary Maguire Remix / Dave Horne Remix)
(nudepthdig002) Sunset – Skydiver (Original / Captured Sun Remix / AJ Hutch Remix)
(nudepthdig001) Dave Horne Meets Econu – Moments (Original Mix / Danny Powers Remix)

Sunset Remix for me:) Really amazing!!!:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Back