Tracking Shipments from AH.FM store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psytech140

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any way to track the shipment of purchases made from the ah.fm store? I bought a shirt the other day and want to be able to track it. I found no links in the email's sent connected to any tracking service... Anyone know how long this usually takes? I live in Los Angeles if that helps.

Is there any way to track the shipment of purchases made from the ah.fm store? I bought a shirt the other day and want to be able to track it. I found no links in the email's sent connected to any tracking service... Anyone know how long this usually takes? I live in Los Angeles if that helps.

Hello there the company who does our shirts unfortunately has no service to show how its tracked or where it is, however i know it takes 5-10 business days, if you dont see it next week please let me know and ill look into it.

Thank you for your support mate

Hello there the company who does our shirts unfortunately has no service to show how its tracked or where it is, however i know it takes 5-10 business days, if you dont see it next week please let me know and ill look into it.

Thank you for your support mate

Okay, thanks man. I didn't realize there were AH.FM t-shirts til i went to Electric Zoo, and saw a handful of people with them and needed to get one for myself. Hopefully I will receive it before I move out... (which is in 3 days)

Hey hopefully it does :) nice to see AHers were at electric zoo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back