Time to say Goodbye

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

Due to certain events during the last few months as well as personal reasons I feel that time has come to move on.

Thank you all for the great support for my show during the last 8 months; it’s what delayed my decision until now.

The Lost and Found 008 B-Day Special was the last show on AH.

Thank you all for the great times we shared during the past two years, I have met some great new people, made new friends and above all I found my soulmate :love:

I wish you all the best life has to offer and maybe we meet again.

Goodbye

:hug:

:cry::cry::cry:
Hope you and your future soulmate the best of luck in the future :hug:
It was wonderful to have you here and it sucks that you won't be here anymore.
But yea, we all have to look forward, so have a wonderful life till we will meet again :)

:wavecry:

Well, I don't know what you are talking about but I understand it. If it's your decision I am sure it's right decision and that will be the best for you. Good luck on a new path of life and thanks. :wavecry:

See you till next time. :hug:

:blink: oh - this comes as a total loss to me :wavecry:

:friends: you will be missed ( sad )

Goodbye & wish you all the best for the future :wave:

This is a truly sad day for me and I believe for Afterhours as a whole to see this leaving:(:(:(:cry:

:cry:So sad... Last Show was grate! Anyway, Good Luck!
We love U. :smile:

Always enjoyed your shows... sad to see you leave:(
Take care and enjoy life with trance and your soulmate :hug:

At least you left with a bang... you're b-day show was awesome!:miss:

oh no0o0o! :( ill miss your massive sets here on AH t4e :hug:wish you the very best in everything you do....and dont forget to invite us to your wedding! :) love you lotz :hug:

Like a piano song goes, we say goodbye & at the same time we welcome something new. If we always said goodbye life would have no meaning.

So goodbye t4e... (i never heard your shows nor I dont know who you are... bedroom dj?)

But for something exciting im waiting on my favorite DJ Nic Chagalls Official show here!! hence why i registered.

nic_chagall.jpg

woot! this station is just AHmazing

thanks for all you've done t4e :hug: good luck :hug:

Back