Christian Zechner - Sunlight / Planet Earth EP [Unearthed Red]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
8933_601713461478_223706718_8243912_7761016_n.jpg

Carrying on in style from his awesome release entitled November Mourning, Christian Zechner has produced 2 great tracks for his follow up EP. The first of the pair, Sunlight is a dreamy melodic affair with a sombre vocal choir taking centre stage around the excellent synthwork in the buildup. The track builds to a crescendo of emotion and euphoric melody carries the track through the mainsection.

On remix duties for Sunlight is Paul Allen who has taken the track to pieces and put them back together in his own tech trance style. Paul Allen's remix has a great energetic vibe to it, filled with sweeping acids, driving percussion, awesome fills and and dark bassline. The track enters the breakdown bringing in the original melody before letting the techiness take over again for epic dance floor stompage.

The second track of Christian's EP is called Planet Earth, and has an oldskool 90s vibe to it, produced excellently in a modern trance style. With a fluid, driving bassline and bitcrushed plucky melody the track builds graciously. The breakdown is how it should be done; epic, uplifting and emotional. The mainsection sweeps back in and the melody and groove keep the track moving forward in a very addictive way.

Rounding up the package is a remix from Sean Truby under his S Klass alias. Sean has gone back to basics in his remix and created a driving four to the floor remix, a great club track.

Release info:

Release date: Beatport Exclusive - 28th September 2009 | All Other Stores - 12th October 2009

1. Christian Zechner - Sunlight (Original Mix) [Sample]
2. Christian Zechner - Sunlight (Paul Allen Remix) [Sample]
3. Christian Zechner - Planet Earth (Original Mix) [Sample]
4. Christian Zechner - Planet Earth (S Klass Remix) [Sample]

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Unearthed Records | Home

Last edited:
oh my finally :lol:

I'm really disappointed of Paul Allen remix, he used to had better tracks, nothing beats his Overload so far
Original of Sunlight and S Klaas remix or Planet Earth own this release :dancing:

Last edited:
original of sunlight is amazing!
sunlight (paul allen remix) put me to sleep
planet earth (original mix) decent
planet earth (s klass Remix) is hot

original of sunlight is amazing!
sunlight (paul allen remix) put me to sleep
planet earth (original mix) decent
planet earth (s klass Remix) is hot

I knew you gonna say the same :lol::lol:

YEAH DistantLand ! Sunlight Original Mix Is AMAZING !
Sunlight ( Paul Allen Rmx ) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

sunliht (Original Mix) amazing!
Planet Earth (S Klass Remix) amazing.

the rest are to slow!

Back