I know there arent TOO many people on here in the area but I wanted to share...I always hear about these parties but have never been to one. Kinda excited to check it out

Don't miss out on the Foam Party this Friday 80 Worthington St Springfield MA. 1st ever Columns of Knowledge Foam Party! Odi and Nadastrom Headlining!

This club is Indoor and Outdoor! Come and enjoy one of the last nice nights we'll be having here in New England!
FRIDAY SEPT 18th 2009
2 rooms, doors @ 9

IN THE FOAM! :
NADASTROM (myspace.com/nadastrom, www.bullittbookings.com, Washington DC)

1st TIME IN WESTERN MA / CT AREA!

Fidgit house, electro, tech!
Known by some as "the future of music", Nadastrom is the powerful duo of Dava Nada & Matt Nordstrom. Globe trotting with their razor sharp mixing, these BUZZ/DMC & # 1 on Beatport chart topping, Grammy nominated producers take no prisoners and will blow the roof off this event! Just sample some of their work available online through Nic Fanciulli's "Saved" label and Switch's "Dubsided" to hear the energy behind these amazing artists! Nadastrom tracks are trainspotted by countless A-list DJís and artists (Diplo, Drop The Lime, A-trak, Will.I.Am., Kanye West, Annie Mac, Laidback Luke, etc.) and their collaborative efforts include work with Nina Sky, Pitbull, Stretch Armstrong, Kid Sister, Tittsworth, Blaqstarr and more. Uncompromising quality in the studio and on the decks, get ready to turn up the heat and GET WET with Nadastrom!

DJ KNOWLEDGE (www.columnsofknowledge.com CT)
Global house and techno, party mayhem music, always an experience! GET UP!

DJ Parallax
(Reloaded Records, PaRaLLaX SoUnDz, SoulChampion, Tight Crew, True Crew, Columns Of Knowledge, GSP Entertainment, United States Of Bassline, djparallax.com)

JEFF LE CLAIR (Therapy, Volume Productions, RI)
Tech, funk, electro, and progressive

IN THE CLUB: DNB / DUBSTEP / MASHUP / HIP HOP
ODI (Digital Konfusion, Konkrete Jungle, Methods NYC)

No stranger to the northeast, Odi's history with drum and bass extends back through time and yet always keep pushing forward. Evolving diverse style and selection, memorable scratch tactics, and his explosive energy make every performance a new opportunity to expand his dedicated following! The next step for Odi is his upcoming artistís album and taking his music online for digital distribution. Prepare to feel the bassss!

Daddy Green Jeans (smcagency.com) (atari safari)
DJ ANONYMOUS VS DJ BIGGZ (No Questions Prod)
ELZWERTH (Threshold Sound, Tragikdesigns.com, BMC)
TIMESLOTS:
In the Foam:
9:00 Jeff LeClair
10:30 Parallax
11:30 Knowledge
12:30-2:00 Nadastrom!!
Inside:
9:00 Elzwerth
10:00 Anonymous vs. DJ Biggz
11:30 Daddy Green Jeans
12:30-2:00 Odi!!
$20
$15 reduced on my very own special list. YAY! Email me: samscroxton@yahoo.com by 4pm tonight!!!
LASERS BY SUPREME SOUNDS!
VISUALS BY VJ BONK!
21+