Tero A. - Trancefiguration 006 (September 2009)

TeroA

Registered
Reaction score
Trancefiguration is here again :)

Making this episode was little bit painful as I had latency problems with my soundcard. So sound may be little bit weird at times but nothing serious :). I'm going to have to buy new soundcard though :lol:

Also some offbeats & key clashes included (not much) :grinning2:

Tracklist:
01. AR52 - Hibernation
02. Majera - Believe
03. ATA - Ocean Breeze (Suncatcher's WaveMotion remix)
04. Michael Delving - September (Serenade remix)
05. Caira - Shoreless (Fleeticer remix)
06. UCAST - Metro (Dmitry Bessonov remix)
07. Sly One - This Last Stage (Original mix)
08. State of Matter & Luke Terry - Radiance (Trance Arts remix)
09. Reconceal & Andy Blueman - The World to Come (Reconceal remix)
10. Ultimate - In Our Hearts (Original mix)
11. Claudia Cazacu & Vicky Devine - Glamour (Trance mix)
12. ReOrder - Nights Above Athens (Trance Arts remix)
13. Fleeticer - Tundra Breeze
14. G-Sky vs Vosch - Unperfecta (TrancEye remix)
15. Martin Pritchett pres. Milehigh - The Blessing (SoundLift remix)
16. John Fleming - Rasa Lila (Part 1)
17. Nicholas Bennison - Turbomachinery (John '00' Fleming & The Digital Blonde remix)
18. Sean Tyas - Rulebook (Original mix)

320k - 1h:51m:45s

Download links:
Tero A. - Trancefiguration 006
or
Tero A. - Trancefiguration 006

Other mixes:
Tero A. @ Eunostos DJ Spaces

Enjoy!

Last edited:
awsome. looks interesting. will grab monday when i have fast download at school:rofl:

awsome. looks interesting. will grab monday when i have fast download at school:rofl:
Yeah it's a big download this time :)

Superb tracklist TeroA, will grab this tonight, Internet here is not that great :lol:

Downloading!!!

Hey Tero, Thnx for share, exaclty what i need for the boring way to work in the bus :music::music:

thnx for share! :hug:

Downloading!!!

Hey Tero, Thnx for share, exaclty what i need for the boring way to work in the bus :music::music:

thnx for share! :hug:
My pleasure :), thanks for giving space for my mixes on your site :friends:

wow bro! HUGE SET!! best one ive heard from you so far! you got some fantastic transitions. a few that can maybe be fixed, but nothing to get scared of. and a recomendation, for the last tune you should of played the Bryan Kearney Remix, it would of added more potential to the set since you were ending hard after some psy beats. and dang cant stop listening to track 2, the bassline is so massive! might have to incorperate it in one of my own sets.:friends: massive set, nothing much to say. great job.:grinning2:

wow bro! HUGE SET!! best one ive heard from you so far! you got some fantastic transitions. a few that can maybe be fixed, but nothing to get scared of. and a recomendation, for the last tune you should of played the Bryan Kearney Remix, it would of added more potential to the set since you were ending hard after some psy beats. and dang cant stop listening to track 2, the bassline is so massive! might have to incorperate it in one of my own sets.:friends: massive set, nothing much to say. great job.:grinning2:
Thanks! Yeah I'm bit proud of some of the transitions in this one :) (and some not :lol:). I actually wanted to to end it like that, to sort of "slow down" at the end with the last tune so I chose the original mix of Rulebook (although it was pitched to 142 :grinning2:).

More to come in next month :wink:

* Now Listening : 001 ~ t4e - Lost and Found 004 on AH.FM 11-05-2009. mp3 *

Yeah it's a big download this time :)

Downloading TeroA :grinning:

Don't know yet when I will listen to your set :hmmm:
:cap: But : I will do :yes:

320 kbps ! First track ; smooth & swift - so dreamy .. .. ..

Thanks for downloading! :)

01. AR52 - Hibernation ~ the journey just started :super:

smiley-flag001.gif
:good2: :dancing:

Miika Kuisma
Miika Kuisma Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Miika Kuisma

Aliases: Lost Method
In Groups: AR52, Droidnoise, DualSpin, Fluid In Motion, Subliner

URL http://www.joseleontoledo.com/space...eroa&set=Tero+A.+-+Trancefiguration+006&act=1
Commentaar
Referentie
Hervatten No
Lokaal bestand C:\Downloads\Tero_A._-_Trancefiguration_006.mp3
Bestandsdatum
Bestandsgrootte 268.120.907
Ontvangen 268120907
Totale Tijd 00:13:39
Gemiddelde Snelheid 319.70 KB/s
Start Tijd 10/02/09 05:10:50
Stop Tijd 10/02/09 05:24:41​

|█||█||█|
AR52 alias : Miika Kuisma
:dancing: ! ! R Á V E !!
:dancing:
Hibernation
|█||█||█|

:clap:
(c) Polar

Last edited by a moderator:
:: Recommended ! ::

:choon: :bravo:

First
time listened now. The ónly thing to me is the last track :sleeping: :ee:

18. Sean Tyas - Rulebook (Original mix) In itself a nice floor :rave: burner, yet for me, lacking some strong melody - theme. To it´s defence I can argue it´s hard to come up with something nice after the stunning :w00t: ` (John '00' Fleming & The Digital Blonde remix) ´ :super: :hug:
The very nature of Sean Tyas´ track makes it easier to part of ( leave ) this magnificent journey into trance.

:dancing: Actually, I´m having your set in Replay Mode again :grinning: :love: :replay:

:choon: :bravo:

First
time listened now. The ónly thing to me is the last track :sleeping: :ee:

18. Sean Tyas - Rulebook (Original mix) In itself a nice floor :rave: burner, yet for me, lacking some strong melody - theme. To it´s defence I can argue it´s hard to come up with something nice after the stunning :w00t: ` (John '00' Fleming & The Digital Blonde remix) ´ :super: :hug:
The very nature of Sean Tyas´ track makes it easier to part of ( leave ) this magnificent journey into trance.

:dancing: Actually, I´m having your set in Replay Mode again :grinning: :love: :replay:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm very glad that you like it :). I just wanted to have something completely different at the end (because it was the end :ee:) after building up and then come down suddenly. And yeah, Turbomachinery is pretty awesome track :choon:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm very glad that you like it :). I just wanted to have something completely different at the end (because it was the end :ee:) after building up and then come down suddenly. And yeah, Turbomachinery is pretty awesome track :choon:
:rofl: i told you:friends: just a bit of advice from myself, if your going strong, finish strong, dont go back soft. it had a massive build up. just that original mix lacked it as my well friend Polar said. Brayn Kearney Remix fitted perfectly!:bravo:go strong or dont do it at all.:bravo:

:rofl: i told you:friends: just a bit of advice from myself, if your going strong, finish strong, dont go back soft. it had a massive build up. just that original mix lacked it as my well friend Polar said. Brayn Kearney Remix fitted perfectly!:bravo:go strong or dont do it at all.:bravo:
Well I kinda have gone strong at the end in my past mixes which is why I wanted change :)

Back