Estiva - I Feel Fine EP [Enhanced] Out Now!

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
estivawebsite.jpg

- 3 x TATW plays incl. Record of the Week and Web Vote Winner!
- Armin ASOT Support

In the short space of his career, Steven Baan has achieved more than many, with tracks featuring on the likes of Tiesto's In Search Of Sunrise, Armins ASOT Yearmix and Mixmag 'Tune Of The Month' accolades to boot..

One of Enhanced's leading lights, he celebrates his debut mix compilation, 'Enhanced Sessions' together with Temple One next month and this EP shows a couple of the highlights on his disc.

Famed for his sun-kissed Balearic melodies, this is an EP to elongate the summer months as we head towards autumn, with 3 fantastic productions from the talented young Dutchman.

Heading the EP is the glorious I Feel Fine, a track that caused some serious damage at Gatecrasher when he debuted it early in the summer. Vortex shows his techier side once again, whilst the sweet sounding Lifting Leaves rounds off the EP in typical Estiva style.

A brilliant EP from this outstanding talent.

Out Now!

iTunes
Beatport
Audiojelly
DJDownload
JunoDownload
Trackitdown

036estivacover400.jpg

Activa, Alex MORPH, Andy Moor, John Askew, Jon O'Bir, Lange, MIKE, Ronski Speed, Sean Tyas, Solarstone, Tom Colontonio, 7 Skies, Adam White, Andre Visior, Andrew Howlett, Tritonal, Charlie G, Dale Corderoy, Daniel Kandi, Danjo, Deep Voices,Deepwide, Digital Nature, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Feel, DJ Observer, DJ Redstar, Ernesto vs Bastien, Fast Distance, Flash Brothers, Haris C, Ilya Soloview, Jonathan Martin, Jorn van Deynhoven, Kane Nelson, Kris O'Neil, Kris Andrews, Les Hemstock, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Michael Angelo, Mike Cowie, Mike Saint Jules, Mike Shiver, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Phillip Alpha, Phynn, Rav Takhar, Robert Geitleman, Sebastian Brandt, Sequentia, Six Senses, Steve Anderson, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Tania Mann, Temple One, Tempo Giusto, The Flyers, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Will Holland and many more!

YouTube previews:

I Feel Fine (Piano Mix)
I Feel Fine (Original Mix)
Lifting Leaves
Vortex

Back