View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

    24 92.31%
  • Good

    2 7.69%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Pretty bad

    0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    0 0%
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 475

Thread: 23-09-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 1 Year Anniversary with guest ReOrder

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,386

    23-09-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 1 Year Anniversary with guest ReOrder

    JayCan - Symphonic Emotions





    Every fourth Wednesday of the month
    EST 09:00 - 11:00
    GMT 14:00 - 16:00
    CET 15:00 - 17:00



    Join my social group:
    Symphonic Emotions


    Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
    Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here


    Download here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRJPG9PX
    Last edited by DreamensioN; Sep 25th, 2009 at 09:00.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,285

    Smile * Now Listening : 627 ~ Replay Paul Trainer presents Soundscape 009 on AH.FM 22-09-2009 *

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    FINALLY

    today we celebrate my

    1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM


    WooHooo

    so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
    I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
    This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.

    So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE
    also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE
    A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA

    AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
    DAN
    Last edited by JayCan; Sep 23rd, 2009 at 09:42.

  4. #4
    this will be super massive!!!

  5. #5
    ♫ Pure Trance ♫ Puppet !! Joe-Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cairo,Egypt
    Posts
    5,495
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    FINALLY

    today we celebrate my

    1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM


    WooHooo

    so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
    I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
    This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.

    So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE
    also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE
    A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA

    AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
    DAN
    ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate ... All The Best For Ur Future

    'll Do My Best 2 Tune in

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    79,562
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    FINALLY

    today we celebrate my

    1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM


    WooHooo

    so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
    I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
    This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.

    So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE
    also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE
    A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA

    AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
    DAN


    congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan


    ah and read your profile messages

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe-Shadows View Post
    ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate ... All The Best For Ur Future

    'll Do My Best 2 Tune in
    Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon

    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan


    ah and read your profile messages
    Thanks Picco...and i have read it....>;)

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Will be listening, congratulations for 1st Anniversary JayCan
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict SUNNY TOMORROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Jelena Ostapenko
    Posts
    105,634
    Tuned & waiting...
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

  10. #10
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    327,285

    Thumbs up ! Congrats 1 Year JayCan ! ~ intropro1 .. .. .. Now Listening: 953 Listeners Worldwide .. .. ..

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon



    Thanks Picco...and i have read it....>;)



    ReOrder
    ReOrder Discography at Discogs
    Real Name: Tibor Tomecko. Born in Martin, Slovakia

    Location: Prague, Czech Republic

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  11. #11
    here we go

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Neil Bamford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,313
    tuned in :o)
    Tune of the moment: Solarstone - Seven Cities (Pure Mix)

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict SUNNY TOMORROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Jelena Ostapenko
    Posts
    105,634
    Here we go
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    This is Symphonic Emotions, 1 year anniversary with JayCan & ReOrder.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 187
    Last Post: Jun 21st, 2017, 01:39
  2. 27-05-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 009
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 338
    Last Post: Jun 21st, 2017, 01:10
  3. 26-08-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 012
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 26th, 2009, 14:41
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:16
  5. 28-01-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 005
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: Feb 5th, 2009, 11:31

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •