View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

24 92.31%
  • Good

2 7.69%
  • Decent

0 0%
  • Pretty bad

0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

0 0%
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 23-09-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 1 Year Anniversary with guest ReOrder

23-09-2009 JayCan - Symphonic Emotions 1 Year Anniversary with guest ReOrder

JayCan - Symphonic Emotions

Every fourth Wednesday of the month
    EST 09:00 - 11:00
    GMT 14:00 - 16:00
    CET 15:00 - 17:00

Join my social group:
    Symphonic Emotions

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
    Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRJPG9PX
    Last edited by DreamensioN; Sep 25th, 2009 at 09:00.

Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now

Smile * Now Listening : 627 ~ Replay Paul Trainer presents Soundscape 009 on AH.FM 22-09-2009 *

Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

FINALLY

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
    I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
    This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.

So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE
    also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE
    A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA

AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
    DAN
    Last edited by JayCan; Sep 23rd, 2009 at 09:42.

this will be super massive!!!

♫ Pure Trance ♫ Puppet !! Joe-Shadows's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCan View Post
    FINALLY

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
    I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
    This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.

So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE
    also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE
    A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA

AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
    DAN
    ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate ... All The Best For Ur Future

'll Do My Best 2 Tune in

FINALLY

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
    of
    Symphonic Emotions
    on
    Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

DAN

congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan

ah and read your profile messages

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-Shadows View Post
    ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate ... All The Best For Ur Future

'll Do My Best 2 Tune in
    Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon

Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan

ah and read your profile messages
    Thanks Picco...and i have read it....>;)

Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Will be listening, congratulations for 1st Anniversary JayCan
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

Tuned & waiting...
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now

Thumbs up ! Congrats 1 Year JayCan ! ~ intropro1 .. .. .. Now Listening: 953 Listeners Worldwide .. .. ..

Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon

Thanks Picco...and i have read it....>;)

ReOrder
    ReOrder Discography at Discogs

Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

here we go

tuned in :o)
    Tune of the moment: Solarstone - Seven Cities (Pure Mix)

Here we go
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

This is Symphonic Emotions, 1 year anniversary with JayCan & ReOrder.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information