:super:FINALLY:super:

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
of
Symphonic Emotions
on
Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.:bravo:

So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE:friends:
also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE:friends:
A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA:hug:

AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
DAN :hug::bravo::bravo:

Last edited:

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
of
Symphonic Emotions
on
Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.:bravo:

So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE:friends:
also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE:friends:
A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA:hug:

AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND

ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate :) ... All The Best For Ur Future :friends:

'll Do My Best 2 Tune in :music:

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
of
Symphonic Emotions
on
Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan:bravo::hug:

ah and read your profile messages:lol::lol:

ConGrats on Ur 1st Ann. Mate :) ... All The Best For Ur Future :friends:

'll Do My Best 2 Tune in :music:

Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon:friends:

congrats Jaycan for 1 Year show anniversary, and i hope you can celebrate the 2 Year my friend Jaycan:bravo::hug:

ah and read your profile messages:lol::lol:

Thanks Picco:hug:...and i have read it....>;)

Will be listening, congratulations for 1st Anniversary JayCan :bravo::friends:

Tuned & waiting...

! Congrats 1 Year JayCan ! ~ intropro1 .. .. .. Now Listening: 953 Listeners Worldwide .. .. ..

Thank you Joe....btw i didnt forgot your message on FB . i just hed no time so await my reply soon:friends:

Thanks Picco:hug:...and i have read it....>;)

ReOrder
ReOrder Discography at Discogs :book:

http://www.myspace.com/silentshorerecords

Here we go

This is Symphonic Emotions, 1 year anniversary with JayCan & ReOrder. :mml:

01. Sly One - Only You (Original Mix)

Hello everybody :hug::hug:

Thank you all for tuning to my 1 Year Special

hope you all enjoy

:friends:

:dance::dance::dance:

Back