Cataracta - Primitus [Flashover]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
flash.jpg

Johan Oscar Persson or Cataracta is a completely new name to the scene and to me as well. He's from Helsinborg, Sweden and is making his debut on one of the most respected trance labels in the industry, Ferry Corsten's Flashover Recordings. I checked out Johan's myspace to do some background checking and he actually has some really good stuff loaded in his myspace player - feel free to check it out (link in the bottom of the article).
tnl337993531a544a0598e0.jpg

Primitus
This release only contains one version/track just like FLASH 046. There is no mistaking, this track most definitely belongs on Flashover. The main synth has that distinct bright Flashover/Ferry twist, Check out the youtube sample I provided and you'll notice it right away. It's a bit of an anthemic tune we're dealing with. Big orchestral breakdown, huge riff and a "no nonsense" bottem-end. While I'm not 100 % into this tune myself, it still sounds like a winner to me. It has got the right ingredients and a massive club/arena appeal. This should get the crowd jumping for sure.

'Primitus' on YouTube

Ferry dropping 'Primitus' @ Cream Amnesia

Johan Oscar Persson / Cataracta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

flash.jpg

Johan Oscar Persson or Cataracta is a completely new name to the scene and to me as well. He's from Helsinborg, Sweden and is making his debut on one of the most respected trance labels in the industry, Ferry Corsten's Flashover Recordings. I checked out Johan's myspace to do some background checking and he actually has some really good stuff loaded in his myspace player - feel free to check it out (link in the bottom of the article).
tnl337993531a544a0598e0.jpg

Primitus
This release only contains one version/track just like FLASH 046. There is no mistaking, this track most definitely belongs on Flashover. The main synth has that distinct bright Flashover/Ferry twist, Check out the youtube sample I provided and you'll notice it right away. It's a bit of an anthemic tune we're dealing with. Big orchestral breakdown, huge riff and a "no nonsense" bottem-end. While I'm not 100 % into this tune myself, it still sounds like a winner to me. It has got the right ingredients and a massive club/arena appeal. This should get the crowd jumping for sure.

'Primitus' on YouTube

Ferry dropping 'Primitus' @ Cream Amnesia

Johan Oscar Persson / Cataracta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
:choon::choon:what a tune mate:super::super::bravo::bravo::music::music:

Back