• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Markus Schulz Presents
Global DJ Broadcast

gdjb2.jpg

worldtour22birmingham.jpg

Tune in to the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour, this month featuring resident mixologist Markus Schulz, recorded live from Godskitchen in Birmingham.

Over the past decade, Godskitchen has significantly contributed to the growth of dance music at an international level. From humble beginnings in 1998, the brand has developed some of the best club nights, arena events, and festivals across the globe through their respective Boombox and Global Gathering strands. And last weekend, it was time for their birthday celebrations once again.

In 2009, Markus Schulz has played an integral role in events under the Godskitchen banner, including two previous World Tour recordings in Las Vegas and Wroclaw. After leaving an enormous impression through his performances in the Boombox series, he was invited to become the Global Gathering Festival Resident for this summer. Another World Tour recording followed, on this occasion hailing from St. Petersburg.

However, Godskitchen's spiritual home of Air in Birmingham has always held a special place in the hearts of Markus and his faithful followers. In June 2005, he provided an early prelude to the World Tour concept by recording his set from the club and airing it on Global DJ Broadcast the following week, a set that many followers regard as an all-time favorite. And in April this year, he appeared alongside good friend Armin van Buuren, to help celebrate the milestone of A State Of Trance Episode 400.

So as he says goodbye to an incredible summer, you can join Markus for a very special set, as he pays tribute to Godskitchen's status and achievements in his unique style.

Lock yourselves in for the 22nd edition of the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour, live from Godskitchen's Birthday at Air in Birmingham, England.​

EST: 14:00 - 16:00
GMT: 19:00 - 21:00
CET: 20:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Markus Schulz pres. GDJB World Tour - Birmingham England on AH.FM 01-10-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Your in for 1 hell of a set!! I was there and he blew the place away! :choon: after :choon:

* Now Listening: 1202 ~ Aurosonic - Etyology Sessions 57 on AH.FM *

Your in for 1 hell of a set!! I was there and he blew the place away! :choon: after :choon:

:good2: nice to hear ! :bravo:

* Now Listening : 1186 ~ Markus Schulz pres. GDJB World Tour - Birmingham England on AH.FM *

:super: :clap2: :yes: :welcome: :clap:

:book:

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Godskitchen at Air in Birmingham - September 26th 2009)

01. ID (Track 01 from Electric Zoo New York Set)

.. .. ..

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Godskitchen at Air in Birmingham - September 26th 2009)

.. .. ..
Dag my friend Polar!!! :friends:How are you? :)

oy yeah :puff:

hello ahddicts :hug:

.. .. ..

Hello :music::music::music:

argh :cry: ID track

great tune :dance::dance::dance:

:grinning: hello my friends ! :wave:

massive.gif