23-10-2009 Live Broadcast - Off The Rails

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this will be a Live broadcast from UK.
Broadcast Starts at 10PM UK Time 11:00 CET

23-10-2009_Live_Broadcast_OTR.jpg

10:00-11:30: Hiddenagenda
11:30-01:30 Jon O'Bir
01:30-03:00 Solarstone (Not broadcast)
03:00-04:00 James Alexander
04:00-06:00 JOOF

All times in GMT
Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOOOMGGG! :loveah: don't wanna miss it :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: John 00 Fleming :devil:

just wish i could be there :(
:mask:

great news :super: looking forward for this :)

On my birthday :)

Thanks to Dan and everyone behind this :friends:

This is gonna be awesome and we are proud to work with After Hours FM to broadcast the night live to all those who cant make it!

Also dont forget -

OTR present 'Beat Therapy' on Afterhours.fm this weekend! Hosted by Hiddenagenda and featuring a guest mix from Jon O'Bir :: TUNE IN SATURDAY 15.00-16.00 GMT

We're really pleased to be working with Afterhours for our relaunch event later this month, as it promises to be an awesome night. Hopefully we'll be able to convey the friendly and electric atmosphere that OTR has become renowned for in our live broadcast of the event and bring the OTR vibe into the homes of AH listeners who can't make it :)

And to get you warmed up for this event our new monthly show, 'Beat Therapy' starts tomorrow (3rd October), and is being broadcast 15.00-16.00 GMT (16.00-17.00 CET) featuring a warm up mix from OTR residents Hiddenagenda and a special guest mix from none other than Jon O'Bir!

yea we tune in for sure and afterhours fm is just the best no station is like afterhours fm they are the best on the net hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa :)

:blink::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::blink:

John '00' Fleming!! :super: :bounce: :bravo: :mml:

We're really pleased to be working with Afterhours for our relaunch event later this month, as it promises to be an awesome night. Hopefully we'll be able to convey the friendly and electric atmosphere that OTR has become renowned for in our live broadcast of the event and bring the OTR vibe into the homes of AH listeners who can't make it :)

And to get you warmed up for this event our new monthly show, 'Beat Therapy' starts tomorrow (3rd October), and is being broadcast 15.00-16.00 GMT (16.00-17.00 CET) featuring a warm up mix from OTR residents Hiddenagenda and a special guest mix from none other than Jon O'Bir!

I couldnt have wrote it better myself ;)

should be good :)

Lazarus will be doing the broadcast :) GO LAZ!

gonna be an awesome night!! cant wait to get back there!!!!

And right looking forward 2 listening 2 their new radio show 'Beat Therepy' 2morrow!! Hidden Agenda and O Bir???? should be quality!!! :)

Last edited:
Can't wait for this :mml:

Back