Junior Guest Mix Set for Tr@nsmigr@tions of Souls

Junior

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, and again i have a new set here for you guys. This set was a special set, as it was aired on Transmigrations of Souls with my good friend Alien aka Dj Trans-X and also another good friend DJ C.A.M.K. I want thank them for having me on their show. The set was aired on October 2nd and was massive. So enjoy!

Guest Mix Set
Tracklist:
1. ID-ID
2. Temple One - Eternal Light (Original Mix) [Trance Revolution Recordings]
3. Luke Terry - Tears Of Disbelief (Original Mix) [SPX Digital]
4. Six Senses pres. Electic Nova - Cosmic Belt (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
5. Trance Arts ft. Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Dereck Recay Dub) [Unearthed Red]
6. Andy Blueman & Reconceal - The World To Come (Onova Remix)[Percetive Recordings]
7. Soundlift - Follow The Way (Amada Remix) [Redux Digital]
8. Talla 2XLC - Salvation (Original Mix) [Tetsuo]
9. Ben Gold - First Class Travel (Original Mix) [Discover Records]
10. Alex Mac & Zeebra Kid vs. Pero - Convection Zone [Inertia Digital]

-:love:Junior

1st is ID? :grinning2: :clap2:

it looks great :) very uplifting hehe :devil: :mask:

Junior, wow! tl looks h0t mate! downloading! \o/
p/s thx for info! :)

:lol: great here goes another DL from vital sessions :lol:

.............dl'in

:lol: great here goes another DL from vital sessions :lol:

.............dl'in
its not that. its a guest mix set :grinning2: it aired on a radio station:super: was massiveness. C.A.M.K had no words for it:lol: was simply to amazing for him. and Trans-X said it was BUENISIMO!:)

Very good set :):friends:, some really good mixing in there :good2:

its not that. its a guest mix set :grinning2: it aired on a radio station:super: was massiveness. C.A.M.K had no words for it:lol: was simply to amazing for him. and Trans-X said it was BUENISIMO!:)

Yes I Say Wooot Woooot Esta Perroncisimooo:lol::lol:. Thank's For Massive Guest Set Friend I Hope u Ready For Coming Soon....:friends:

Yeap Great Job present 's :friends: More Info Here :music: Next New's Shows Soon..:iagree:

Yes I Say Wooot Woooot Esta Perroncisimooo:lol::lol:. Thank's For Massive Guest Set Friend I Hope u Ready For Coming Soon....:friends:

Yeap Great Job present 's :friends: More Info Here :music: Next New's Shows Soon..:iagree:
haha, mi novia se desconecto cuando se acavo mi set, no escucho el shout out.:lol: i am ready! \O/, bring it!:super::friends:

Hello all, and again i have a new set here for you guys. This set was a special set, as it was aired on Transmigrations of Souls with my good friend Alien aka Dj Trans-X and also another good friend DJ C.A.M.K. I want thank them for having me on their show. The set was aired on October 2nd and was massive. So enjoy!

Guest Mix Set
Tracklist:
1. ID-ID
4. Six Senses pres. Electic Nova - Cosmic Belt (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
5. Trance Arts ft. Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Dereck Recay Dub) [Unearthed Red]
6. Andy Blueman & Reconceal - The World To Come (Onova Remix)[Percetive Recordings]

-:love:Junior

awesome you played SoundLift beautiful :choon: :wub: :love:

1. Akira Kayosa - Sunrise Over Sendai (Cylum & Velden Remix)<<Updated!

Back