Don't you just hate getting sick?

Chompie

Registered
Reaction score
Ugh...I came down with a nasty cold last week, and it's having a hard time getting out. My sinuses were so stuffed up on Friday that I had a hard time paying any attention to anything. I burned up with a 100-degree fever Saturday night and hardly got any sleep.

I feel better now, but knowing the way my body works, it'll probably come right back. Respiratory illnesses seem to hit me especially hard. :p

+1 i hate it aswell, but for most of the time... a small vodka drink cleanses the blood stream :p gets rid of the viruses. Works for me :)

ahh ive been sick for a whole dame week! its horrible cuz i cant drink my vodka! am taking meds that dont mix very well with alcohol :lolz:

well i guess am at the last stages of my flu...thank god!

hope you get well soon hun :) see ya! and keep those kleenex handy :lolz:

hope you and the wifey get better :)

Well, actually I think its pretty cool when you get sick:mask:

nice shot of vodka always helps getting over a cold :)

works for me anyways :p

Hi,

, I had a cold over Christmas so I stayed in. I'm feeling a lot better now. :smile:

I hate gettin' sick... especially after drinking alcohol on empty stomach. :)

:iagree: I'm sick at the moment, and I have a HUGE birthdayparty tomorrow! :( My dad is turning to 65, I hope I feel a lot better tomorrow.... :(

hate it so much, i wish no beings ever got sick, i mean never!!!!!!

Theres nothing worse then when you know your getting sick and know there's nothing you can do about it.

Back