Thread: San Diego, CA & no trance

Peru, Lima / California US

Question San Diego, CA & no trance

my english is bad so:
    Why in San Diego, California, people dont know about TRANCE MUSIC????
    when i ask someone: do you like trance??? they say: What is THAT!?!
    Im tired of this, in LA there's people who know what trance music is...there's even festival and here in San Diego NO!

Someone has ideas to make TRANCE MUSIC popular in San Diego, CA????
    Last edited by MoiseS; Oct 8th, 2009 at 10:27. Reason: sizes letter

Most people are just haven't been introduced to trance down here in san diego, there more interested in going to the beach. I hate that everybody down here classifies every kind of edm as techno. Also its not mainsteam here like it is other places, but i like that though.

MySpace - Brian Rogers - 38 - Male - Sunny San Diego, California - He's got a monthly show called Journeys & Destinations on DI. You should check it out!

Talk to him and find out if he does local gigs. If he doesn't, then he should know who does
    I just can't get through the day without Tranceahol

Just look up the local clubs there should be trance playing around there...Above & Beyond played there recently and Victor Diniare, not much people know about trance cause everyone now a days brown nose electro house cause everyone and their mama's listen to it, for sure trance would be around LA that's where most raves are held, OC has a few clubs that play trance as well, Shark and Club Red.

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now MyStro023's Avatar
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Something simple to consider... there are trance DJs like myself spinning in San Diego... but venues are stingy and want the best bang for their buck... and that means lots of house and electro to pull the ladies which pulls the guys.

That being said, I'm planning on droppping a prog/trance/tech set this Friday at Spin Nightclub in San Diego. It's just a lot of people don't come out for trance here. It's a shame man, but some of us are trying.

Trance in LA? Where?! :D

Yeah im in Anaheim Cali, EDM is growing and growing... the trancefamily is getting big!
    Aly & Fila are performing in Sandiego

California, USA

Aly & Fila in S.D.

Well ~ Aly & Fila just played at the Onyx Room in San Diego last weekend so it is here ~ Keep checking the clubs here as there will be more ~ Aly & Fila were great by the way........

Thread Information