Time to say Goodbye Part 2

JayCan

Registered
Reaction score
hello my dear friends and fans

I was thinking about that step very very long and in foreground always where YOU , my friends and fans, but the time has come to say goodbye

I cant take all thet things behind the scenes anymore...ppl try to be gentle in my face and in my back they throw knifes at me

I thank Dan for this one Year of great Show here and giving me that chance, and you can be sure i cry during writing these lines....but i cant manage anymore the jealousy from some ppl here and the politics done behind my back....and this has nothing to do with the staff here or Dan...

So i say thank you all for a great time here on Ah and we keep contact, they who know me really will find me and i always have an open door for my friends and fans

so its time

to say goodbye....the enemys have won

and so for me its time to move on

:cry::(

your dearest
JayCan

Last edited:

:friends: sad to see you leave JayCan :hug:

sigh :cry:

:grinning: Thanks for PM-ing me :friends:

I'm sad to hear this JayCan. :( I assume you thought wisely about your decision, I wish you all the best.

:( Sorry to see that, the door is always open :hug:

Wish you the best of luck :wave:

:(:(:(:(:(

wish ya all the best :friends:

sad to see you leave hun :( but i know where to find you :)

and Distantland isnt here anymore, so dont blame him, its funny how people point fingers at each other, now that hes gone, another person leaves, this proves how bad things here are. so dont be balming Distantland and Emotion for all the crap here. :no:
farewell JayCan, loved your shows, i guess everyone must move on.

Lots of glum faces here. Lots of bad publicity for the site. Not good for anybody new here to see this kind of thing going on:( Is it like everybody who wants to leave here from now on is going to set up a "Time to say goodbye" thread? Perhaps it might be better if people just left here just a little more quietly now.

Last edited:
A-M, t4e, (DL & Emotion have left too? I dunno) now JayCan..... :cry: Did I forget anybody?!
Whos next?

What the **** is happening here, ppl?! :wacko: :beat:
So sad. U know what, I hate this s***.

Hope to cya again JayCan :beer: Feel free to add me here :miss:

Last edited:
Do not forget also you us!

One more good shows have closed
cray.gif

I the optimist..
Also I shall tell on it briefly, what is not done to you-all for the better :wink: :good2:
Bye Bye JayCan.:hug:
219.gif

And thanks that you gave us positive music!!!:super::bravo:

Last edited:
well it's sad to see another friend a person leave, but i wish you good luck Micha, we will stay in touch:hug::hug:

Sad news :( . However, i see you on msn and DT :wink:

is sad not to see you on the forums anymore, your borat gifs and that stuff :lol:,but well,that`s your decision mate,i`ll see you on msn though:hug:

Oh man. What in the hell is going on here? This is getting really distressing. Bye JayCan. :cry:

SciLog1c, you left out ReOrder. :(

We all used to be so happy. What the hell happened while I was in class? :( :( :(

Let me say this. The djs are here to play music for an hour or two a month, thats all. They are here to entertain, thats all. Involving your self in the deeper issues of the way the site is run or getting annoyed over the opinions of the select one or two on a personal basis is not good. Petty jealousies are common place where ever you go. You just have to rise above it. Or do as the celebs do, don't read the papers. I presume your on places like Facebook and Myspace, places were all kinds of rubbish lurk in wait to bash you in the face because you have something they have not or for simply the fun of doing it to annoy. If I were you I would avoid being involved in such places at all cost.

Last edited:
Every time, I read news like this, I wonder who is that enemy. I really do not know, maybe it is better for me. Well, it is sad that you chose to quit but I believe you will feel better there. We will stay in touch, I believe. :hug:

:friends:

Welcome back JayCan:smile:

Back