Drawing: David Duchovny W.I.P. 1

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Well, this is probably new for a lot of you guys, but besides going in school, doing homework and mixing I am also drawing a lot.
It has been almost 6 months since my last drawing, so this is kind of a comeback from me.
I mostly draw architecture such as houses, cars and what I see around me, but never humans. Humans and animals are the biggest challenges for me to draw, so I thought: Why not...
This is David Duchovny, better known as Fox Mulder from X-Files and Hank Moody from the series Californication.
Here you go:
workinprogress1.jpg

Criticism and comments are welcome as always.
A lot of "stuff" done in Photoshop so it looks a bit like "in real life". :smile:

Hey guys!
Well, this is probably new for a lot of you guys, but besides going in school, doing homework and mixing I am also drawing a lot.
It has been almost 6 months since my last drawing, so this is kind of a comeback from me.
I mostly draw architecture such as houses, cars and what I see around me, but never humans. Humans and animals are the biggest challenges for me to draw, so I thought: Why not...
This is David Duchovny, better known as Fox Mulder from X-Files and Hank Moody from the series Californication.
Here you go:
workinprogress1.jpg

A lot of "stuff" done in Photoshop so it looks a bit like "in real life". :smile:

Well done:grinning:

* Now Listening : 793 ~ Jonathan Allyn - Subterranean Episode 003 on AH.FM * :: Ilya Soloviev & Poshout - Leaving Planet

Hey guys!
Here you go:
workinprogress1.jpg

:book: http://forum.ah.fm/members/925-danmark_ori/#visitor_messaging Read several things about X-Files ( thanks to Nasim :lol: )
Point is: I never saw any TV / movie of X-Files - so can't really compare :grinning:
:cap: As I've been drawing myself I just can say : well done Katadunkass ! :clap:

It already looks massive! I can't wait for the next update :mask::super:

Hey that's very nice :). That other eye looks bit funny but still very good job :bravo:

hey gotta say nice mate, looks like you have nice drawing talent. waiting on your updates :)

Mighty impressive :grinning:

Kata :wub:

Nice one! wish if I could do similar thing, if you are familiar with any CG software, then you should develop your sketches to more of like 3d and stuffs..

oh, What other skills you have? :devil:

:bravo:

Edit..

Forgot to say: Don't ever post the ones you done for me in that night :devil: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Last edited:
Thats impressive, great drawing.:bravo::bravo:

Kata :wub:

Nice one! wish if I could do similar thing, if you are familiar with any CG software, then you should develop your sketches to more of like 3d and stuffs..

oh, What other skills you have? :devil:

:bravo:

Edit..

Forgot to say: Don't ever post the ones you done for me in that night :devil: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

ill never let go0o kata!! :lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately it got ruined because of some water drops and it was impossible to save :(

But I will begin a new project within the next few days, one of my friends had a request, so I'll keep you guys updated with that :)

Wow, loooong time ago someone has posted here something! :ohmy: Still drawing kata?? ^^

Wow, loooong time ago someone has posted here something! :ohmy: Still drawing kata?? ^^

Hey Lola:hug: haven't seen you for a long time. Hope you're well:smile::hug:

Back