3rd saturday
EST: 11:00 - 13:00
GMT: 16:00 - 18:00
CET: 17:00 - 19:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CO5JXKH1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, its a pity and im sad, but i cant be with you here online, cuz im traveling from Newcastle to London atm. I hope you will like and enjoy my show exactly same as we did yesterday with Lazarus live at THE END. if you will want, we can put on ah.fm forum some pictures and ofcourse small review.

Hey guys, its a pity and im sad, but i cant be with you here online, cuz im traveling from Newcastle to London atm. I hope you will like and enjoy my show exactly same as we did yesterday with Lazarus live at THE END. if you will want, we can put on ah.fm forum some pictures and ofcourse small review.

hello Ronny! :hug: np mate! :friends:
I wish you a pleasant journey! :friends:
I'm sure today's episode will be excellent as usual! :music:

Ronny K., but maybe you will send me a tracklisting, because I'll be here during the show and I can post it for people

Ronny K., but maybe you will send me a tracklisting, because I'll be here during the show and I can post it for people

I dont have tracklist yet. I done this show on nite before i was going to Newcastle.

We had a wicked night last night :grinning2: I am suffering today though :lol:

Already leaving Doncaster hehehe and i though about you. Have you got still hangover ?

Agree with you. It was great night and everybody else enjoyed it. Ive got uploaded a few pics. Net in train is too slow, but thank weve got it :)

Anyway. If youre drunk i cant understand you :lol:

Already leaving Doncaster hehehe and i though about you. Have you got still hangover ?

Agree with you. It was great night and everybody else enjoyed it. Ive got uploaded a few pics. Net in train is too slow, but thank weve got it :)

Anyway. If youre drunk i cant understand you :lol:
Look forward to seeing them, I'll post mine up later too! :grinning2:

Definitely a day on the sofa for me today I think! :lol:

Tuned for this...

promising sounds !

I dont have tracklist yet. I done this show on nite before i was going to Newcastle.

:book: OK - now we know, Ronny K. :grinning:

and : I might leave any moment during this set, as my mum pays me her weekly visit on Saturday, around these times :hug:

Back