AHFM Schedule + DST Changes Oct 25 - Nov 1st 2009

Would you like converted DJ set times to be ordered by City or Country?

• Total voters

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
On October 25th, Europe will be switching back to standard time and moving back one hour. This change does not happen until the following week (November 1st) in the US and Canada.

For your information, AHFM will be airing the shows at their scheduled CET time, which will mean that for the week Oct 25 - Nov 1, shows will be 1hr later than usual for the US & Canada ONLY.

To help convert times for the events at the end of the month affected by this change, Ladies Night, Scandinavia in the Mix & Ukraine in the Mix we have added in clickable times for each DJ so you can find out exactly when your favourite DJ's set will start anywhere around the world. This is something we will continue to do for events in the future.

The purpose of the poll is to find out how you would prefer the converted times to be ordered for future events, either by City, or by Country. Examples are as follows:

Click for times ordered by City
Click for times ordered by Country

So basically just vote for which type you find the easiest & we'll use the popular choice for events in the future

:loveah:

Last edited:
always hated time changes lol :) confuses me ... but as long as we go by CET (gmt +1) thats all i have to remember :)
thanks vicky for the post

:( :( :(

Trouble for me .. all shows would go deeper into the night by an hour for me .. and especially Tone Diary shall start at 2:30 am IST!

Looks like sorting by Country is the overwhelming winner here so I will adjust the current events during today, and post all future events in this way. Thanks for your votes people :) :grinning:

Back