I love Music
Reaction score
peter_feel.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Peter Feel - Balearic Breeze October on AH.FM 25-10-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
01. Menno de Jong & Leon Bolier pres. Solar Express - Magma (Original Mix)
02. Re:Locate feat. Menno de Jong - Spirit (Original Mix)
03. Mark Andrez & Den Rize - Flames (Original Mix)
04. Sunny Lax - Blue Bird (Daniel Kandi Remix)
05. O'Callaghan & Kearney - Exactly (Original Mix)
06. Activa - This World (Original Mix)
07. Anguilla Project pres. Star Industry - Adrift in Space (Original Mix)
08. Coldplay - The Scientist (Guy Mearns Remix)
09. Onova - Niveus

Peter Feel
Peter Feel
Discography at Discogs :book:

Last edited:
hey all AH family!

I have sad information...
Possible that this may be one of my last show in AH.fm... is a very difficult decision for me, but there have been some situations for which I need to cancel the show, and the entire musical life...

Today I upload for you, my show with uplift day, because think of is one of my best sets issued in ah.fm, the November Balearic Breeze will be the last show and EOYC will me my last show in AH.FM.

Thank for everyone who was supporting me in last year and best wishes for future!

p.s Balearic Breeze in November will be specifically recorded to my memory! :)

I won't forget you .. .. ..

hey all AH family!

Possible that this may be one of my last show in AH.fm... is a very difficult decision for me, but there have been some situations for which I need to cancel the show, and the entire musical life...

Today I upload for you, my show with uplift day, because think of is one of my best sets issued in ah.fm, the November Balearic Breeze will be the last show and EOYC will me my last show in AH.FM.

Thank for everyone who was supporting me in last year and best wishes for future!

:book: :blink: :friends: :hmmm: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey all AH family!

Oh no! This is awful! I'm so very sorry! We will miss you so much. I hope that things get better for you very very soon. Love you, wish the best for you. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :(:cry::console::hug::music::friends::love::cat:

:mask:Can we bribe you not to go ???:mask:

Last edited:
hey all AH family!

as we spoke on msn, hopefully things will be better and your health most of all. If you need anything you can catch me on msn mate. Always hope for the best.

Finns know how to dance and make music and drink 2:music:

:(:( Peter Feel hun :hug:hope everything gets better real soon for you...you'll be missed...and thank you for you great sets here on AH mate!

I know only this: peter feel as an artist ends career... no productions, remixes etc... its history... maybe in future i'll be back but not now... Then I use the new name or my real name...

sorry all AH family!

I know only this: peter feel as an artist ends career... no productions, remixes etc... its history... maybe in future i'll be back but not now... Then I use the new name or my real name...

sorry all AH family!

(sigh) (kiss) :console:

One thing that I have learned in my long life is this:

Things change. In fact, everything changes over time. And this trouble too, whatever it is, sweet talented man, shall pass. And when it does, you will be all the stronger and better for it. You will be just fine. I promise you that. (kiss) :hug::love::cat:

tuned for this...

* Now Listening : 1026 ~ Peter Feel - Balearic Breeze October on AH.FM *

:wub: :grinning: :super: :choon: :super: smooth running track ! :clap: :w00t:

:dance::dance::dance:

Back