DJ rb87 October 2009 mix Night Sessions

djrb87

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=-1]My October 2009 mix Night Sessions is ready and is available in my website www.djrb87.com. This mix includes also one of my latest tracks Without Harm. Here is a direct link: Download

My Biography:

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Genres: [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Progressive House / House / Techno/ Chill-out[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]DJ rb87 - real name Rihards Baufals. He is from Latvia and from capital city Riga. He was born February 27th 1987. He always has been interested in Progressive, Trance and House style music. He was infatuated with this music style and later on since 2006 he started to make his own mixes and music. He produce music with wide spectrum - starting from any kind of House and finally with Ambient style music. When he started DJ career he mixed only trance style music, but later on 2008 he had to range predominance Progressive House and Techno style music.
January 2007 it was the first time when he had to contrive a mix which was devised for playing world wide. This his DJ Mix was specially made to be played for one of the biggest Trance, Progressive radio stations in the world - ETN.fm which is located in Canada and his debut was succesful. Later on January 2008 his mix appeared on Bulgarians radio station Eilo and this debut was also successful and he got a 1st place on Eilo monthly best mixes top. On July 2008 he was one of the winner of the important and biggest magazine in the world DJ Mag organized competition - "DJ Mag Mix Competition", and his mix was played on one of the Europe biggest radio station Tillate on Vonyc Sessions Channel. Later on October 2008 his mix Night Sessions was played on radio station Staticprogress which is located in the USA. Few months later February 2009 his guest mix for Proton Radio show Bedroom Bedlam was played on Proton Radio which is located in the USA and now he is frequent guest for this show.
Every month he releases a mix - Night Sessions which are oriented on Progressive House and Techno sounds. Once a year he releases the mix “Think about all” which is oriented on Chill-out and Ambient sounds. He also has got an official website www.djrb87.com where you are always welcome. There you can download his mixes as well. He also has a record label DJ Rb87 Recordings which was established March 2009 and starting from April 2009 he releases his own tracks and also other artist tracks. [/SIZE]

Sorry I forgot to put tracklist:) Here it is:

DJ rb87 October 2009 mix Night Sessions

Tracklist:

01 Inna - Hot (Lambretto Night Mix) [Roton]

02 Emilio Fernandez - Reynosa (Original Mix) [Songbird]

03 DJ rb87 - Without Harm [DJ Rb87 Recordings]

04 Fukkk Offf - Rave Is King (Original Mix) [Coco Machete Records]

05 Those Usual Suspects - Shadows (Inpetto Remix) [Ambassade Records (deeep)]

06 Soundstorm - Iris (Original Mix) [Silk Digital Records]

07 Manuel De La Mare - Born Slippy (MDLM Mix) [Omnis Recordings]

08 John Dahlback,Young Rebels & Diaz - Morphine (Francesco Diaz & Young Rebels Mix) [Musica Diaz / Toro]

09 Devilfish, Roel Salemink - Manalive (Jon Rundell Remix) [Bush Records]

10 Deadmau5 - I Remember (feat. Kaskade) (Original Vocal Mix) [mau5trap]

Back