Sale: Pioneer CDJ 200's Pair used

Status
Not open for further replies.

davenadz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi my freidns,

Im actually selling my 3 years old CDJ 200's Pioneer ... PERFECT condition, never left my studio .. the on'es im using since 3 years to make my shows.
Theses decks are perfect for beginners & advanded DJ's, and its quality

Brand new pair worth around 900$ , asking 500$
contact me : dave@davenadz.com

Here's the decks in my studio

studio2re.jpg

U.S.D's?? that be nice to have, been looking for some myself but have no cash, but ive seen a numark dual deck set with amp, cables, two speakers and microphone for $550 at idjnow.com.

500 us. $ .. well if know the Djing gear ... Pioneer decks are top quality , reliable compare to some others ... And youll have a professional gear :)

U.S.D's?? that be nice to have, been looking for some myself but have no cash, but ive seen a numark dual deck set with amp, cables, two speakers and microphone for $550 at idjnow.com.

mixlab.jpg

i only got this. 100 bucks at best buy :ee: the only thing i could afford

good stuff, but i still want the whole decks. say, why dont you donate those :grinning: or sell me them 100 bucks and i send some tracks also :)

These still for sale, Dave? I may be interested...

I WILL BUY!

Please ! This a wonderful deal :) I will buy these two pioneers :) Please pm if you still have them. Ill overbid to :p Im sorry, This is just a great deal that I cant resist :):super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

I need a CDJ 200's Pioneer and i like your CDJ 200's Pioneer also which is shared in snap and i have intended to buy it from you early and i will contact you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back