Trance Arena 01 - Destination Ibiza - Mixed by Will Holland
The first “Trance Arena” release from the hugely successful “Drum & Bass Arena” stable. This brand new compilation contains 20 Full Length Mixes as part of the download package, perfect for DJs as well as the home listener. Over 4 hours of music in total and non-stop huge tried and tested Trance Anthems from the year 2009 - No Fillers!
Out of the 20 tracks you will find major tunes such as Temple One pres Tu Casa – Betelguese (Original Mix) which saw huge support from Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz and Paul van Dyk. A Tune that has been causing some serious damage in the last few months. Rank 1 - Symfo (Original Mix) One of the longest standing producers of the genre turns out another anthem that will rank amongst one of the tunes of 2009. Amster Dyen – Be Free (Mat Zo Remix) - “Be Free” has been a number 1 best seller on all the best trance download sites over the past months, a sure fire future classic, with major Dj support from Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Armin and Ferry Corsten.
Sander van Doorn pres. Purple Haze – Bliksem (Original Mix) Now one of the leading international superstars of trance, Sander revisits his Purple Haze guise with this huge release, recently made ‘Tune of the Week’ by Armin van Buuren on his multimillion worldwide listened to radio show. Breakfast – Air Guitar (Original Mix) Ferry Costen’s protégé delivers arguable his biggest release to date with this huge hands in the air trancer. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue – L’Acrobat (Original Mix) Played a staggering 10 times on Above & Beyond’s radio show has been Will Holland’s label ‘Enhanced’ biggest release of the year. Gareth Emery – Exposure (Original Mix) Contender for “tune of the year” this track has done some huge damage in the clubs over the summer months. Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson – For The Most Part (Original Mix) Closing the mix is this huge collaboration between trance stalwarts Sean Tyas and Simon Patterson.
01. Michael Angelo feat. Jenry R – Disconnected (Myon & Shane 54 Remix)
02. Amster Dyen pres. Airplay 47 – Be Free (Mat Zo Remix)
03. Anhken – Simplify (Original Mix)
04. Temple One pres. Tu Casa – Betelgeuse (Original Mix)
05. DJ Tatana – Autumn Sun (Original Mix)
06. Marcus Schossow pres. Progresia – Galandia (Original Mix)
07. Sean Tyas – Seven Weeks (Original Mix)
08. Rank 1 – Symfo (Original Mix)
09. Radion 6 – Ultra Disko (Original Mix)
10. Temple One – String Theory (M6 Remix)
11. Sander van Doorn pres. Purple Haze – Bliksem (Original Mix)
12. Breakfast – Air Guitar (Original Mix)
13. Tritonal – Cloudbase (Air Up There Mix)
14. Activa vs Chris & Matt Kidd – UR (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
15. Garry Heaney – Citation (Original Mix)
16. Nitrous Oxide – Aurora (Original Mix)
17. Sunny Lax – Reborn (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
18. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue – L’Acrobat (Original Mix)
19. Gareth Emery – Exposure (Original Mix)
20. Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson – For The Most Part (Original Mix)
Still only 27, Will Holland is regarded as one of the most influential young stars in trance today as the founder of one of the world’s leading trance labels Enhanced Recordings and with residencies for three of the largest clubs in the UK: Gatecrasher, Digital Society and Wildchild.
With the world’s leading dance music magazine Mixmag stating ‘the future of trance is in safe hands’ during a recent interview with Will, the young Leeds based dj/producer with an international tour diary and four international radio shows to boot continues to push the sound he loves forward. As a producer Will has seen success on many of the leading labels with his productions, regularly featuring in the sets of the world’s leading DJ’s and with his last release ‘Tears In The Rain’ topping the biggest digital charts.
On a quest to release the music he loved, Will launched Enhanced Recordings at the start of 2005. Four sub-labels and almost 100 releases later, the label that has gained “a lot of respect in a short space of time” as says the influential Netherlands-based ID-T Magazine, has made “a good case for its position at the head of the UK trance table” (Mixmag), making it ‘one of the most famous labels today’ (World No 1 Dj Armin van Buuren - ASOT). Mixmag’s praise of Will Holland hasn’t stopped there; he has a staggering three “Compilation Of The Month” awards from the magazine, along with two “Tune of the Month” accolades and received a Mixmag Future Hero status in 2007.
Famed for his ability to play ‘stand out sets at any time of the night’ (Gatecrasher), this has been reflected in his own productions and the broad spectrum of music that has been released to critical acclaim across the Enhanced labels.