Mike Solar Progressive Space

[SuX] DeLuXe

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
I wanna ask you guys from Afterhours, why has Mike Solars show Progressive Space been rescheduled and why is it from 2 times a month to 1 time a month now? This show is by far my favourite here. Why not more attention to the progressive shows? I hope you can tell me why, I'm really wondering why this decision was made.
Thanks

We try to have a flow in the whole days schedule, so to keep the flow we try to have similar style djs on those days, Mike Solars old time caused huge drops at that time of the day. M.I.D.O.R is also plays progressive and having Mike Solar after was best bet.

Were tight on slots here and after MIDOR twice a month is not possible, if in future room opens up ill be happy to give Mike twice a month.

Cheers

Thanks for your answer. But damn, I noticed the drop too. People, what is wrong with people I wonder. Great show, great music, great tracks and they just disconnect when the show starts. Because it's not focussed on pure trance? I mean gimme a break, PEOPLE!

Thanks for your answer. But damn, I noticed the drop too. People, what is wrong with people I wonder. Great show, great music, great tracks and they just disconnect when the show starts. Because it's not focussed on pure trance? I mean gimme a break, PEOPLE!

Thanks for reply, from my own experience running the station, is this... if there is straight say 2-3 trance shows before you, then you have a progressive deep show, which is slow, people will drop out, however if we have say 4 shows trance followed by 3-4 shows progressive it balances it out.

Please do understand were not against Progressive genre or trying to fade it out, we have a huge number of progressive djs, we support both Trance & Progressive.

Back