Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008 (November 2009)

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698

    Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008 (November 2009)

    Time for another episode of Trancefiguration

    Join up my Facebook page if you like Tero A. | Facebook

    Tracklist:
    01. In Progress - Avalanche (Omnia remix)
    02. Deportrance - Circulation (Original mix)
    03. Avernus & Nurettin Colak - Nyx (Icone remix)
    04. DJ Ange - The Last Testament
    05. SoundLift - Road to Revolution (Original mix)
    06. Trance Arts - Heaven & Earth
    07. Dereck Recay - Light of the Night (Original mix)
    08. Simon O'Shine & Sergey Nevone - Road to Paradise (TrancEye remix)
    09. Ronny K. pres Advanced - Under Control (Angels Coming) (Original mix)
    10. John Miller - Tornado (Oliver Imseng remix)

    320k - 1h:01m:18s

    Download links:
    Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008
    or
    Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008

    Other mixes:
    Tero A. @ Eunostos DJ Spaces

    Enjoy!
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    another one? dang.
    will grab later. i have a set myself to do, for airing

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    another one? dang.
    will grab later. i have a set myself to do, for airing
    Well it is that time of the month again
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Well it is that time of the month again
    downloading now.

    i just got till thursday to send my set in. will be airing on saturday. doesnt give me much time to prepare a massive set. ill do my best, first come first serve on tracks. like i did it with my Mexico in the Mix set. my desktop has some new tracks i purchased last week and today some new ones also. i will select from there.

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    downloading now.

    i just got till thursday to send my set in. will be airing on saturday. doesnt give me much time to prepare a massive set. ill do my best, first come first serve on tracks. like i did it with my Mexico in the Mix set. my desktop has some new tracks i purchased last week and today some new ones also. i will select from there.
    Nice , will you be offering download of the set after airing?
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Nice , will you be offering download of the set after airing?
    yes of course. i am as we speak preparing my set now. will mix it tomorrow. i also submitted set to the competition. so thats 2 sets now. i hope im lucky and win. that be massive. 2 straight sets airing.

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    yes of course. i am as we speak preparing my set now. will mix it tomorrow. i also submitted set to the competition. so thats 2 sets now. i hope im lucky and win. that be massive. 2 straight sets airing.
    Will be downloading for sure
    Made two sets this month too as I'm also in contest
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    17,107
    Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Will be downloading for sure
    Made two sets this month too as I'm also in contest
    i have my doubts about my set. depending whos judging i think i can win it tho. but its just a matter of waiting.

    wow ok so i downloaded your set and have my set ready to mix, but not shure about the last track. the flow is amazing. the start is a bit different than usual. but last track is what im missing. you know my endings.

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    you know my endings.
    Yeah I do
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  10. #10
    E=mc² Become a supporter now
    Katadunkass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sparkær, Denmark
    Posts
    43,694
    I'll grab it tonight

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    I'll grab it tonight
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  12. #12
    AH FAN miner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    415
    Nice one mate

    Last time I said that you are improving all the time. It still goes, best set that I´ve heard from you. Well.. it´s the most uplifting also, so it goes for me

    Nothing to complain in the mixing. No mistakes, no misharmonies. Some really good transitions....

    Hope to get a slot after you for the EOYC
    AH-ddictic - Signaali Mastermind

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Nice one mate

    Last time I said that you are improving all the time. It still goes, best set that I´ve heard from you. Well.. it´s the most uplifting also, so it goes for me

    Nothing to complain in the mixing. No mistakes, no misharmonies. Some really good transitions....

    Hope to get a slot after you for the EOYC
    Hehe thanks
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    79,562
    i need to get some time to hear it, being difficult lately

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    i need to get some time to hear it, being difficult lately
    No hurry
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tero A. - Trancefiguration 006 (September 2009)
    By TeroA in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jun 5th, 2010, 15:09
  2. Tero A. - Trancefiguration 007 (October 2009)
    By TeroA in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Oct 31st, 2009, 22:00
  3. Tero A. - Trancefiguration 005 (August 2009)
    By TeroA in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 27th, 2009, 01:58
  4. Tero A. - Trancefiguration 004 (July 2009)
    By TeroA in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Aug 16th, 2009, 02:51
  5. Tero A. - Trancefiguration 003 (June 2009)
    By TeroA in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jun 24th, 2009, 11:21

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •