Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008 (November 2009)

TeroA

Registered
Reaction score
Time for another episode of Trancefiguration :dance:

Join up my Facebook page if you like Tero A. | Facebook :)

Tracklist:
01. In Progress - Avalanche (Omnia remix)
02. Deportrance - Circulation (Original mix)
03. Avernus & Nurettin Colak - Nyx (Icone remix)
04. DJ Ange - The Last Testament
05. SoundLift - Road to Revolution (Original mix)
06. Trance Arts - Heaven & Earth
07. Dereck Recay - Light of the Night (Original mix)
08. Simon O'Shine & Sergey Nevone - Road to Paradise (TrancEye remix)
09. Ronny K. pres Advanced - Under Control (Angels Coming) (Original mix)
10. John Miller - Tornado (Oliver Imseng remix)

320k - 1h:01m:18s

Download links:
Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008
or
Tero A. - Trancefiguration 008

Other mixes:
Tero A. @ Eunostos DJ Spaces

Enjoy!

another one? dang. :rofl:
will grab later. i have a set myself to do, for airing :grinning2:

another one? dang. :rofl:
will grab later. i have a set myself to do, for airing :grinning2:
Well it is that time of the month again :grinning2:

Well it is that time of the month again :grinning2:
:friends:downloading now.:bravo:

i just got till thursday to send my set in. will be airing on saturday. doesnt give me much time to prepare a massive set. ill do my best, first come first serve on tracks. like i did it with my Mexico in the Mix set.:) my desktop has some new tracks i purchased last week and today some new ones also. i will select from there.:)

:friends:downloading now.:bravo:

i just got till thursday to send my set in. will be airing on saturday. doesnt give me much time to prepare a massive set. ill do my best, first come first serve on tracks. like i did it with my Mexico in the Mix set.:) my desktop has some new tracks i purchased last week and today some new ones also. i will select from there.:)
Nice :), will you be offering download of the set after airing? :)

Nice :), will you be offering download of the set after airing? :)
yes of course.:music: i am as we speak preparing my set now. will mix it tomorrow. i also submitted set to the competition. so thats 2 sets now. i hope im lucky and win. that be massive. 2 straight sets airing.:)

yes of course.:music: i am as we speak preparing my set now. will mix it tomorrow. i also submitted set to the competition. so thats 2 sets now. i hope im lucky and win. that be massive. 2 straight sets airing.:)
Will be downloading for sure :dance:
Made two sets this month too as I'm also in contest :)

Will be downloading for sure :dance:
Made two sets this month too as I'm also in contest :)
i have my doubts about my set. depending whos judging:lol: i think i can win it tho. but its just a matter of waiting.:)

wow ok so i downloaded your set and have my set ready to mix, but not shure about the last track. the flow is amazing. the start is a bit different than usual. but last track is what im missing. you know my endings.:)

I'll grab it tonight :)

Nice one mate :)

Last time I said that you are improving all the time. It still goes, best set that I´ve heard from you. Well.. it´s the most uplifting also, so it goes for me :)

Nothing to complain in the mixing. No mistakes, no misharmonies. Some really good transitions....

Hope to get a slot after you for the EOYC :lol:

Nice one mate :)

Last time I said that you are improving all the time. It still goes, best set that I´ve heard from you. Well.. it´s the most uplifting also, so it goes for me :)

Nothing to complain in the mixing. No mistakes, no misharmonies. Some really good transitions....

Hope to get a slot after you for the EOYC :lol:
Hehe thanks :)

i need to get some time to hear it, being difficult lately:lol::lol::lol:

just got home. will listen later:rofl: gota work on mine. its due by tomorrow :p

just finished listening. you got some serious stuff here. massive set. from tracklist, to transition, to flow. just amazing. gotta say truly the best set youve done mate. i think that you are even better than me. really loved that way you ended. :grinning2: you have learned well my man. i will recomend you to a good friend of mine for an airing. :grinning2:

and another thing. from everyone here that makes sets, you own them all. inclusive me :ee:

just finished listening. you got some serious stuff here. massive set. from tracklist, to transition, to flow. just amazing. gotta say truly the best set youve done mate. i think that you are even better than me. really loved that way you ended. :grinning2: you have learned well my man. i will recomend you to a good friend of mine for an airing. :grinning2:

and another thing. from everyone here that makes sets, you own them all. inclusive me :ee:
:blush: Wow thanks for your feedback :bravo:, geez you are giving me pressure now because my next sets will have to be at least same level as this :lol:

:blush: Wow thanks for your feedback :bravo:, geez you are giving me pressure now because my next sets will have to be at least same level as this :lol:
:lol: its not that hard really.:)

Back