PBD005 Trevor Dans - You Need Me (including MacTeck n Riggsy Remix) - OUT NOW!!!

Trevor Dans

Registered
Reaction score
Label manager Trevor Dans celebrites his birthday by releasing a track over 1 year in the making! Originally written and produced under the title "Heat" in 2008, it saw growing support from London hard trance legend, Phil Reynolds, even featuring during his closing b2b set with Technikal at Frantic's Hard House Academy!

This is what UK hard trance is about! Euphoric stabs, rolling basslines and a main hook which literally having you jumping up and down in ecstasy! Put simply, this is an anthem.

You Need Me - Trevor Dans - Pitch Bend Digital - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] - Trackitdown - Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise

On remix duties, we proudly feature a production double act which has already taken Kutski's Radio 1 by storm! Slowing down the BPM and offering a tech trance vibe, Electrik Shandy's main man Dave Mac jumps into Riggsy's studio for their Trackitdown debut and the outcome is quite sensational. It's little wonder why they are getting great support from the industry's finest.

You Need Me (MacTek n Riggsy Remix) - Trevor Dans - Pitch Bend Digital - [320kbps MP3/WAV File] - Trackitdown - Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise

Back