3. Thomas Bronzwear - Constellation (John O'Callaghan Remix)[Vandit]
4. Trance Arts - Afterglow (Original Mix) [CD-R]
5. Faruk Sabanci - Emotional Outburst (Original Mix) [Harmonic Breeze]
6. Steve Allen - Self Belief (Thr3shold Remix) [Excessive Pressure]
7. Braincreator - Red Octopus (Matt Skyer Remix) [Blue Trance]
8. Vaselin Tasev pres. G&P - Vortex (Reorder Remix) [Trance Culture Digital ]
9. Simon O Shine & Sergey Nevone - Road To Paradise (Original Mix) [Eye Reflex]
10. Iridium - Darybreak (Original Mix) [High Drive]

well this is my set that was aired on saturday the 28 for my great friend's show, Dj Trans-X. was for his 50th episode. And i accepted his invitation, and like always, a very uplifting set. let the set do the rest of the talking.
http://rapidshare.com/files/314477293/Guest_Set.mp3.html
this link is for the remastered set.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
this one is for the original that was aired. i did it with no time to spare, and i was busy like always. so one or 2 small transition clunks:p

listen to the one you want. i recomend the first one.:)

Reaky ftw! :grinning2:

Listened the aired version already. Liked your start very much and rest of the set was good too :), listening remastered version now :grinning:

Reaky ftw! :grinning2:

Listened the aired version already. Liked your start very much and rest of the set was good too :), listening remastered version now :grinning:
:)thanks. i wanted to do it a bit different this time. still energetic but just a bit different at beggining. its usually at the end:) reaky POWNS!!! followed well to rulebook to start the trance.:)

:)thanks. i wanted to do it a bit different this time. still energetic but just a bit different at beggining. its usually at the end:) reaky POWNS!!! followed well to rulebook to start the trance.:)

Great selection friend was really good stuff's friend ty for send this :friends: we contact us :bravo::bravo:

Great selection friend was really good stuff's friend ty for send this :friends: we contact us :bravo::bravo:
i did in in one day. selection and mixing.:lol: saves k de duro era haserlo todo en un dia con tarea k hacer:lol: pero soportando al talento mexicano. ya saves. cuentas conmigo cuando kieras.:friends:pa next time havisame con mas tiempo. no dos dias.:lol: bueno sas. ya tienes mi correo?
and folks this is what i call sets!!:super:

Back